Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on coming to this game next week. I think Gordonsville should not underestimate the living legend walking the sidelines in Hartsville. This game I think will come down to the wire. These young lads on each team play for well respected schools and this game should be a good performance.

No one is underestimating anyone...

I plan on coming to this game next week. I think Gordonsville should not underestimate the living legend walking the sidelines in Hartsville. This game I think will come down to the wire. These young lads on each team play for well respected schools and this game should be a good performance.

I don't think anyone has underestimated Clint Satterfield in the past 15 years.

They know what him and his teams are capable of.

Maybe this thread will pick up since the off week is over.

Can't wait till Friday night! Russell's popcorn and cotton candy, the smell of burgers and dogs, the cool autumn air, the sight of the purple and gold coming through the gates, and that fearful knowedge in the back of your opponet's mind that few come away from the banks of "Little Goose" with a win. TIGER MEAT!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate says this should be another classic. OP would love to see this game just because the two teams are always teams that are at the top of the heep. Gordonsville should win with experience, however OP always finds it difficult to bet against Clint. So................ OP will not be placing any bets but will predict a GV win.

OP says good luck to both teams, you both have the respect of SP

Another sport made him able to play the postion he played very well. Received a college scholarship in both sports. If you graduated in 03 then I am sure I know who you are how bout a hint.

hmmm...

I was unaware that anyone from the 02 team played at the next level...

What are his initials, I am going through the 02 Seniors in my head trying to figure out which ones played 2 sports.

I played on the OL, moved to Gordonsville in 2000(my sophomore year ) from TX, and had the nickname Tex...that's about thye best hint I can think of...