Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'ville by 3+ TDs

Sorry Zone. The Owls came and took all the steam out of the rollers. GV has nothing left in the boiler to get up enough steam to beat them Jackets. The GV team wanted to forfiet. But the coach had to talk the boys into going over there and give it a try anyway. So for now I guess the game is still on. You never know, they may chicken out before game time.

MO$$Y you like to poor mouth your team don't ya? The young lads from Gordonsville should be a really good team. I have been keeping up with them on these boards and they appear to be one of the teams to beat. So are you coming to that game next week?

Poor mouth??? Man these are the facts. It took the coach 3 days to get them to agree. Shoot, SP is the team to beat. Yeah I am coming. Watch for that 80 dodge truck with no paint on it. I will park it close to the gate next to the fence, where I can watch it. I dont want the junk man to haul it off. I will never find another like it. Thats the best $75 I have ever spent. You dont have any 15" tires you have pulled of something do you? I may need a spare to get back. The wires are showing on a couple.

Maybe I will come early and tailgate. Never mind I forgot. I lost mine going around a curve. They just dont make them like they use to.

MO$$Y you like to poor mouth your team don't ya? The young lads from Gordonsville should be a really good team. I have been keeping up with them on these boards and they appear to be one of the teams to beat. So are you coming to that game next week?

You know. I still havent figured out who your team is. Who is your team of choice???? Surely you have a favorite.

Poor mouth??? Man these are the facts. It took the coach 3 days to get them to agree. Shoot, SP is the team to beat. Yeah I am coming. Watch for that 80 dodge truck with no paint on it. I will park it close to the gate next to the fence, where I can watch it. I dont want the junk man to haul it off. I will never find another like it. Thats the best $75 I have ever spent. You dont have any 15" tires you have pulled of something do you? I may need a spare to get back. The wires are showing on a couple.

Maybe I will come early and tailgate. Never mind I forgot. I lost mine going around a curve. They just dont make them like they use to.

By the way these boards are going if you are gonna park anything near a fence you better get there early. You know the Creekbank has a limited amount of actual parking lot!

AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT THE CREEKBANK IS GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think we've got a good shot. Hopefully we can stop Smith from taking off. I hear he's still a little gimpy. If not, he may be after next friday night. Jackets by 6.

We don't have to have Smith.

Chase Malone is a very capable QB.

He started against the 05 Jackets when he was a freshman and he didn't do a bad job.

I think Gordonsville takes it by two touchdowns.

We don't have to have Smith.

Chase Malone is a very capable QB.

He started against the 05 Jackets when he was a freshman and he didn't do a bad job.

I think Gordonsville takes it by two touchdowns.

I agree. Not taking anything away from Smith, but I believe Chase should be QB while Smith is tried at other positions. Smith is quick and can run the ball, but Chase is more than capable of taking over if Smith can't. He has already proved himself over and over.