Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville has TC, FC, and Watertown all away.

It will be very tough for them to get out of October alive.

Waterwings didn't show me a whole lot but that isn't to say that they can't possibly beat you. TC and FCS both away will be very tough... not a friendly schedule for those tigers.

I would like to see Gordonsville win this game because it would give TC two region losses and knock them way into catch up mode to try and compete for the region title, that being said i think that Trousdale pulls out the win.

Waterwings didn't show me a whole lot but that isn't to say that they can't possibly beat you. TC and FCS both away will be very tough... not a friendly schedule for those tigers.

I would like to see Gordonsville win this game because it would give TC two region losses and knock them way into catch up mode to try and compete for the region title, that being said i think that Trousdale pulls out the win.

sounds like you're a lil conflicted over this one, pride@UT. trousdale is in one of their (rare)down years and g-ville has a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of a young team but, history has shown that alot of g-ville teams that could have and should have beaten trousdale, fail to do so at an alarming rate. i'm giving g-ville the edge because of more experienced personel, but that could be trumped by the losing tradition against trousdale. note: i'm not saying this to stir any pots, i'm saying this because it's exactly what i witnessed last year when these two teams played.

sounds like you're a lil conflicted over this one, pride@UT. trousdale is in one of their (rare)down years and g-ville has a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of a young team but, history has shown that alot of g-ville teams that could have and should have beaten trousdale, fail to do so at an alarming rate. i'm giving g-ville the edge because of more experienced personel, but that could be trumped by the losing tradition against trousdale. note: i'm not saying this to stir any pots, i'm saying this because it's exactly what i witnessed last year when these two teams played.

You may be right, I believe gville should've won last year, but that was last year.

It should be a tough matchup.

Satterfield will have TC ready to play.

They are young but talented.

I really like the way Cunningham plays; I'm glad he's healthy now.

Will Seay be back for this game?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have seen both teams play. Should be a real head knocker!! Could come down to the team that has the ball last.

The biggest difference I think is the line play. TC is a little stronger with more depth. How is the player that was hurt against LA doing ? Has he returned?

You may be right, I believe gville should've won last year, but that was last year.

It should be a tough matchup.

Satterfield will have TC ready to play.

They are young but talented.

I really like the way Cunningham plays; I'm glad he's healthy now.

Will Seay be back for this game?

I kinda doubt if the young man is able to get back in the line up by then.

I havnt seen Trousdale play this season, but if the quarterback for Gordonsville(Smith) is still hurting as bad as he was 2 weeks ago this could be a long night for a very good GV team. I just think that Smith is very one demensional when playing the way he was against Westmoreland the other day. If he is healthy the Tigers win big. Defensive line for Gordonsville is very good also. I'm pulling for the Tigers in this one. Hope MO$$$$ and the gang go home happy after a much needed win over Trousdale Co.

I think Gordonsville has more talent and that they should and will be favored to win this game. This game will show alot about how Gordonsville will play against FCS. Right now there is just a mental hump that this G'ville team hasn't been able to get over yet. The kids on the field have never beaten Trousdale or FCS either so if they are going to compete for a region title they have to mentally get over those two things. They have the talent to beat Trousdale, but Trousdale has been known to beat teams that had more talent than they did.