glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL ANTWON....OF ALL OF THE SMITH COUNTY PEOPLE ON HERE YOU'RE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR THE ONE I'D LIKE TO SLAP THE MOST....PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY...(IT WOULD BE BORING ON HERE WITHOUT YOU) ..(NORMALLY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON HERE AND CHECK OUT YOU COMMENTS...AS CRAZY AS THEY ARE SOMETIMES) I SAW EVERY GAME THAT "YEAR" AND EXCEPT THE LOSS TO PORTLAND OUR TEAM DID SOME AMAZING THINGS WEEK AFTER WEEK....IF YOU SAY THAT WASN'T REAL YOU'RE JUST SHOWING HOW UN-EINSTIN LIKE YOU REALLY ARE.....KEEP PULLING FOR THE OWLS....LIKE I WILL FOR THE TIGERS.....

You lost me on this one...oh capful one.

i believe any of those 53 teams would be more than happy to have a good enough year to meet alcoa on down the road. thats far from SC's worries right now though.

And what worries are those?

WELL ANTWON....OF ALL OF THE SMITH COUNTY PEOPLE ON HERE YOU'RE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR THE ONE I'D LIKE TO SLAP THE MOST....PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY...(IT WOULD BE BORING ON HERE WITHOUT YOU) ..(NORMALLY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON HERE AND CHECK OUT YOU COMMENTS...AS CRAZY AS THEY ARE SOMETIMES)

I SAW EVERY GAME THAT "YEAR" AND EXCEPT THE LOSS TO PORTLAND OUR TEAM DID SOME AMAZING THINGS WEEK AFTER WEEK....IF YOU SAY THAT WASN'T REAL YOU'RE JUST SHOWING HOW UN-EINSTIN LIKE YOU REALLY ARE.....KEEP PULLING FOR THE OWLS....LIKE I WILL FOR THE TIGERS.....

He wasnt sayin that yall werent good that year...he was just sayin WONDER year as in macon hasnt done much since then.....i dont see this game close smith will come out with something to prove after last weeks lose ill say SC by 3-4 scores.....just another team in 4-2a to beat yall this year

Not really a good time for some of the SC seniors' to be doubted. I guess we'll see if they brought any of that "MOUNTAIN MAN" toughness back from Jamestown with them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I think the Owls will respond well for the rest of the season....but then again...I'm supposed to think that way. The FUMBLES and MUFFED PUNTS have got to stop for SC to be successful down the road. If the punt is fielded at the 45 with 6 minutes to go, the Owls win the game....it's that simple but yet it's that impossible. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

this rivalry has many classic endings , always a good football game ...3 of the best games ive ever seen were between these 2 schools good luck to the tigers fire up that rocky top baby (good people in macon co ) its not disrespect they have us for homecoming, i think these two schools have lots of respect for the other...macons schedule is brutal....smith county needs to get back on track this week ..i think they will SC 34 MC 13 but it will be very exciting as usual !!!! standing room only so we`ll be there early /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> go owls

People around these parts seem to love the fact that Smith County, if they perform well, may end up playing Alcoa. rockytop, I'll have you know that Smith County doesn't have to "fall apart" to experience defeat to the Tornadoes. They could play their best and still come up short. White House beat you MC by 3 touchdowns, Alcoa beat WH by 5 scores. Where does that put the Tigers? Well, hey, at least MC doesn't have very far to fall!

Go Big Owls!!!!!!!

Here's my prediction: Smith Co. may do well during the regular season, but will fall apart during the playoffs. Alcoa will send them packing back to the Bluff City.

I thought the bluff city was Memphis??? Fall apart in the playoffs?? Anyway you may be right ...it could be that if Alcoa sends them packing...it will probably be in the semis again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here's my prediction: Smith Co. may do well during the regular season, but will fall apart during the playoffs. Alcoa will send them packing back to the Bluff City.

Gee...it must be bad knowing you won't have any playoffs to "fall apart in". It's no disgrace to lose any team that advances far into the playoffs. Your post is amusing.

Gee...it must be bad knowing you won't have any playoffs to "fall apart in". It's no disgrace to lose any team that advances far into the playoffs. Your post is amusing.

wow antwan you must think your funny don't ya on here NO people off all the time and just for your info macon did go to the play-offs two years ago and sorry we don't all get a powderpuff schedule like yall do every year

MACON ALL THE WAY going to suprise some of you smith county fans at half time