Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

Chevy I'm glad you look forward to visiting us, cause we look forward to hosting yall and a good team. We always enjoy playing host to classy teams like yalls, yall make friday nights even better. GC I dont care what type of posts you put just try to keep things realistic if you think Westview stick with them, just keep things realistic please. Good Luck to these good teams, hope for a safe travel bothways for the fans and team as well. Cant wait to see this one play out. Good Luck once again, to both these teams.

Ok, well like I said...I did give my reasons as to why I gave my score as I did...I also noted that I would give the big congratulations to the winning team!!! There is no reason in the world as to why I would be trying to upset Camden fans...We have nothing to do with you guys!!!! I just keep up with the sports and how teams do weekly and I give my opinions by what I think...I'm sticking with Westview...Good Luck to both teams!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO believe it'll be a 21 point difference...Westview has too much momentum headed into the game and I really don't see anyone stopping Westview's Off. OR Def....why would I be trying to incite Westviews opponents...Westview is clearly one of the top teams if not the top team in West TN...Camden has had a tough schedule all the way up to this point and Westview really isn't going to make it much easier...Westview completely OBLITERATED Trenton and Trenton was expected to be one of the top teams around...I still stick with my 21 points like it or not!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If I'm wrong I WILL admit it and give a congratulations to the winning team!

GC, most of you're post are pretty accurate and you dont go around trying to start stuff. But this year since the very beginning you thought that Trenton was the team to beat, Trenton would win the region, Trenton will go to state (I dont know why) and now that trenton has gotten beat a few times you act like who ever beat them must be supernatral. Trenton is not as good as their hype was. A lot of that is coaching and a lot is lack of tradition. Now both Westview and Camden are legit teams with execelent coaching. Westveiw has tradition and Camden is building it. It will be a close, hard hitting game and it dosent matter who anyone has beaten before now. I dont know who will win. I dont even know who I want to win. I have a lot of respect for both teams. Good luck to both teams.

GC, most of you're post are pretty accurate and you dont go around trying to start stuff. But this year since the very beginning you thought that Trenton was the team to beat, Trenton would win the region, Trenton will go to state (I dont know why) and now that trenton has gotten beat a few times you act like who ever beat them must be supernatral. Trenton is not as good as their hype was. A lot of that is coaching and a lot is lack of tradition. Now both Westview and Camden are legit teams with execelent coaching. Westveiw has tradition and Camden is building it. It will be a close, hard hitting game and it dosent matter who anyone has beaten before now. I dont know who will win. I dont even know who I want to win. I have a lot of respect for both teams. Good luck to both teams.

Honestly, tell me the truth...you Milan folks WERE worried about Trenton before this season started...I work in Milan and work with several parents of Milan players and of course since were in football country over there all we do is talk football and all the Milan parents were worried about Trenton...Not a thing was said before the season about Westview contending nor was there anything said about USJ contending...look at those 2 teams now...Westview normally puts out a good team every year but this year they are a notch higher than most other teams and that proves with their record and strength of schedule...However I have now said all that but if you would like we can discuss this on a Region 8-2a thread possibly so we leave this as a Camden V. Westview topic

First post of the season though I have followed the weekly threads. Gc don't get tunnelled visioned.

Take a look: Mckenzie blows Bruceton out, Huntingdon barley beats Bruceton, Dyer County blows Huntingdon out,

Mcnairy Co. does the same to Dyer Co. then Huntingdon beats Milan first game of the year. This can go on and on this year with Henry Co. Trenton(which is alot better than there record indicates). Looks to me that there are alot of good football teams in West Tn this year. Hard to tell who's who. I follow Camden and have seen Mckenzie, Trenton and Milan and there all good football teams any one can win on a given nite. Thats my take. For the Game it's a toss up which ever team want's it the most will win, lay down your beat.

Camden is not a problem. It dont matter what they did to Trenton's line. Westview handled Henry County's offensive and defensive lines, the #4 4AAAA team in the state, all night two weeks ago and then easily man handled Trenton's line last week. So handling Trenton's line is not a very big bragging right. Camden better pick up there play before this weeks game because the Big W will be there ready to play. Count on that.

I never get on this thread because I stay on the 4-5 A one. I just want to say that I am a major Henry County fan. Even though we played a horrible, UGLY game that night against Westview (it happens to all teams) and made every mistake possible, I have the utmost respect for them. I have not seen Camden, but anyone who plays Westview needs to beware. They are the real deal.

Westview should be given credit for what they have done this year they are 4-0. From my take Camden does have alot to prove. They win the games they should but still struggle to win against teams that are equal to. I really don't know how good this Camden team is at times they play like champions and times they don't. On the other hand Westview has proven who they are big wins at Trenton and Henry Co. I still think this good be a very good game if Camden will step up and play and believe they will. Good Luck to both teams!!!! See ya Friday Nite

What kind of offensive weapons do yall have? I din't say HC wasn't a good team I just meant that I expected Westview to win that game just due to the fact that HC lost so many players from graduation. When Westveiw beats a team that has established themselves in 4a then I'll be impressed.

Does playing in the semi-finals of 4A not lend itself to establishing a team?