Sullivan South @ Daniel Boone

compusatman

Who Wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Cap,

Regardless how you say you feel about this kid, or any kids outside of your Vikings, you were busting on him and belittling him. Say what you want about me. Glad you did recognized my neutrallity though as you said I was not a true DB fan. I'll state my slant on things regarless of their jersey color. When I am at J.Fred, cheering for the Indians and my cous, I'd say that makes me a fan though. If my cous lived in Bristol, I'd be at the castle cheering as well. Why do you have this need to put everyone into a certain slot or catagorized everyone in association tio a given team? As I stated before, I'm not from NET originally, so NO, I do not look at these games or teams through rose colored glasses slanted toward any team. We all know what happened with South @ DB last year, but you cannot hang that all on one player. I am honest enough to see what some of the circumstances led to the route and can admit that. We've all heard this over and over. I personally, would rather focus on this year's Indians, and this year's Rebels, this years Blazers, and so on. And yes, you are jeolous and admittedly racist, as all we hear is you being negative towards DB and South. Funny, these are the teams that stick it to your Vikes on a regular basis. How about something positive about your Vikes? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> No Character. Gonna attempt to ignore your angry jibberish from here on.

How about the South at Boone game?

Your buddy Patty Cakes /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's football time!!! Good luck to both teams. I hope Boone can make this a good game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pudding Cakes I'll talk at ya after the game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing thread this week, guys.

Just a bunch of bustin on Cap. And I was quite surprised no one rose to Comp's calling out by name of many on the South team to "see hard".

I guess everyone is too busy or just glad a 2-3 DB is back in its rightful place as TCS #1. This is a dangerous game for South since Boone can run right at them. I understand South has proven somewhat vulnerable in scrimmages and games this year to that tactic. Can Phillips will guide the offense into the 20's? Can Boone control the ball enough to outscore them in that point range? Over/Under of about 45 is the key to the game. Under that, watch out for Boone. Over that, Boone simply cannot match score for score. Also, while South has Phillips, Boone has Coach Jenkins. Jenkins is the second best defensive minded coach in the region, just behind Darryl Watson at DB.

I predict South loses their second game of the year by 19-17.

Also, in another blow for R-I 4A, I predict a spanking of THS by the Hill - 28-13.

LOL!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess you picked Betsy to win also? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's a intimidation thing, smart coaches do that when their ahead by big numbers and penalty will not hurt. Pays dividends in future games.. refs hesitate on a call aganist you....jusy my opinion

I heard he got a flag and I am wondering what he said when that happened. What are the rules on coaches and playing the next week. If I remember correctly, players can do certain things in games that get them benched the next week. Will this happen to South's coach? Again, just wondering. Anyway, Good luck to South the rest of the season and lets see my boys go whip Cocke County next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Someone tell me why the head coach comes out on the football field and gets all over the ref when his team is up by three touchdowns? Just asking, no sarcasm, just looking for an answer.

South player Chris Collins had blood on his arm and was told by one of the refs to get off the field. The ref blew the whistle and started the play without telling Coach Carter so he could substitute. This on top of a blown interference call just earlier... Lit the fuse.

What nasty mood? Curt was hard last week. Fletcher ain't seen hard yet. Collins ain't seen hard yet. Fletcher, Collins, Shanks...should be leading the conference in rushing. Instead they leading the conference in blushin'. Ditch the girlfriends...they making you soft. What happened to Garvin? He dissappear? Blake, TJ and the boys up front can't do it all. KK, Houston...yall been chillin' too. Charlie is doing allright but it ain't no West TN effort. Likewise for Clint. Curt wants to go somewhere before he leaves yall. You got 6 games and the party's over! You done played 4 games! I want to know when...when you going to get nasty?! It's time too wake up! Curt woke up last week. It's time you all woke up!!! You want to go to the big party? You better start this week then. I said WAKE UP!!! It's time to make a statement. DO IT!!!

Comp: Do you think they were hard last night? Great game Go Rebels they were hot!!!!!!!

Anyone seen Cap? Did he take my bet and now won't post again? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You wouldn??™t be that lucky Volman. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

"The Curt Phillips Show came to town and made a believer of Jenkins and his Trailblazers, if they needed any convincing." (quote from tricitiessports.com)

Sounds like just another day at the office for Curt (160 out of 213 yards rushing). What else can you say??¦he??™s the MAN!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Comp: Do you think they were hard last night? Great game Go Rebels they were hot!!!!!!!

Do you? I'm not afraid to say what I think. The defense was terrible. Worse than the Greenville game. Pityful. THS will clean our clock if we play defense like that with them. Disgusting. Against SHHS we played State Championship football. It was evident from the moment we walked on the field to warm up. That would be State Championsip Defense. Last nights defensive effort will get us killed against anybody with a highpowered offense. The score did not tell the tale. That's right...it's not good enough! Not for me. It might be for you. With the offense we have we could go places this year. But not with the defense that was played last night. And #15 was benched because he got smart with the coach in practice? That was a slap on the wrist. And Stacy was a Ranger? Maybe #15 needs to go back through boot camp! Maybe he needs to play JV for a while. Unacceptable! Offense did really good...but not great. To be great you have to produce everytime you get in the red zone. You say they were hot? I don't think so. Maybe you can settle for pretty good. I can't. It would be different if the calibre of our athletes was small but we have big bore talent and they are not producing what they should. Any self-respecting running offense school in the state would have reversed the score on us with the kind of yards Boone slammed down our defenses throat! We won so big because they beat themselves. Curt was on no doubt but even he had some bad throws. WR's played good. Offense played good. BUT NOT GREAT! We have more talented people on this years Rebels squad than anybody in NET. I'm talking numbers. At all skill positions. Therefore we should be making statements. Instead we are making excuses. Nothing but a bunch of gamers. They are going to think they got East in the bag also and East will fool them.

We have the talent and staff to go this year but I'm not sure we have the gumption. You and others will post back that I am beating them down and that's not true. I'm just demanding the best they can be and they are not giving it. Daniel Boone is not Maryville...not anywhere near it and if you will be satisfied with a second round exit then I've got nothing to say to you.