Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

It is a really careful line to tread. If you don't beat them bad enough then people will say that LCA isn't that good /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> And if they beat them say... 91 - 0 They will completely destroy themselves... it took trousdale a while to shake the image of jerks they got 91 on them. The fact is that most teams and coaches realize what you mentioned with the Gordonsville score, scores against Red Boiling Springs don't compare to one another. If Gordonsville beat them 47-14 and LCA beats them 91-0 does that mean that LCA would beat Gordonsville??

On a side note... the future doesn't look to good for Gordonsville if the second and third string gave up two touchdowns to Red Boiling Springs.

Gville's freshmen still have some learning to do.

Anyway, good luck RBS.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured as much.

Does anyone know what happened to the Scottsboro clown?

Yeah, his team got chewed up like a cedar limb in a tree shredder. I heard. Its football, it happens. I think he booked it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Maybe his mom restricted him from the computer because of bad grades. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah, his team got chewed up like a cedar limb in a tree shredder. I heard. Its football, it happens. I think he booked it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Maybe his mom restricted him from the computer because of bad grades. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Now, that is funny!

I have been watching the posts on here about these two schools and even posted my own. What I am seeing is an overall sympathy for a bad football program. A good friend of mine once said that excuses only satisfy those who give them. That seems to be the case with RBS. They are in a tough region, and it may take while to get where they are competitive. The point most LCA posters are trying to make is that we don't make excuses, by all rights we should be getting beat just as bad as them because we are a first year team with no feeder program and most of our boys have ZERO football experience. It shows at times on the field as well. We had a very winnable game against DBCS but let it slip away with penalties and turnovers. We put a lot of work into this program and while the rest of Rutherford county was off for the heat, we were out practicing. While RBS Was at home playing Madden in the summer and Spring, we were hitting the weights and conditioning. So before someone says "they have the guts they just need the glory" please be informed and post something that you know about. RBS is bad for a reason, it is not because of lack of talent they have size and some ability. I am not here to bash RBS, just to say there is a difference between LCA and RBS. We are committed to what we are doing and the boys believe in the system. Last time I checked, we are 3rd in the state in rushing. GO KNIGHTS!

ask and ye shall receive, all of ye with little faith. sorry i haven't been posting much lately. my mom has throat cancer and i have been caring for her....but yeah, thanks for asking clown!!!!!!!!!~

so i see all the haters from rbs have magically come out of the woodworking. well, surprise surprise. y'all deserve to run that mouth...oh wait you dont, you have the longest losing streak in the history of this great game of football. scottsboro would beat that tail black and blue up and down that field all night long. woulda beat riverside and sewanee but coach held back so as not to reveal to much of the master plan. the archetech never reveals how the building is made. god doesnt reveal how the world was made. mcdonals doesnt tell you how they make a big mac. so is coach jeffery gonna show the world how you run that sca "o?" HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO! And you can BOOK IT!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POSTERS WANNA GET INVOLVED WITH A BATTLE OF WITS UP IN THIS THREAD JUST HOLLA AT YA BOY: NOmoney$$$$, buttpirate, that dumb legend guy, crazy611111000, GAYPrideatUT, any of y'all. lets talk pigskin. OH YA...ONE MORE THING...

"Look what you dun started,

Asked for it, you got it

had it, should have shot it

Now your dearly departed

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll"

1. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope and pray for her healing.

2.Never heard of a coach, in the regular season holding back as to not reveal the master plan. Thats stupid!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

3.God, not god, did reveal how the world was made. He spoke it into existence. Read Genesis 1.

4.Get you a job at Mcdonalds and see for yourself how to make a Big Mac. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I never heard of mcdonals!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

5.A battle of wits with you wouldn't be that difficult for any of those you just mentioned.

Against whom?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Again, we have 8th graders that start on our team. We have about 23 players out of about 100 in our school that play football! I said I was not bashing RBS and I wasn't, I just know what our boys do day in and day out. You could say the same thing about a lot of schools in regards to stats. It is equivolent to who they play, and we play LARGER schools than us, with programs that have been around alot longer than us. Keep sipping the Hatorade, and go with coach Bolles to the prom for all I care, but when it is all said and done, LCA will be on the map for football.

Again, we have 8th graders that start on our team. We have about 23 players out of about 100 in our school that play football! I said I was not bashing RBS and I wasn't, I just know what our boys do day in and day out. You could say the same thing about a lot of schools in regards to stats. It is equivolent to who they play, and we play LARGER schools than us, with programs that have been around alot longer than us. Keep sipping the Hatorade, and go with coach Bolles to the prom for all I care, but when it is all said and done, LCA will be on the map for football.

I have no doubt LCA doesn't work hard. I am glad you all are doing well. Because LCA is doing well, does that give you or any one else, other than folks from RBS, the right say that they don't work hard?? Don't drink Hatorade, and don't care for proms. When will LCA be on the map?? I just checked coachT, and your not on the map, yet.

I have been watching the posts on here about these two schools and even posted my own. What I am seeing is an overall sympathy for a bad football program. A good friend of mine once said that excuses only satisfy those who give them. That seems to be the case with RBS. They are in a tough region, and it may take while to get where they are competitive. The point most LCA posters are trying to make is that we don't make excuses, by all rights we should be getting beat just as bad as them because we are a first year team with no feeder program and most of our boys have ZERO football experience. It shows at times on the field as well. We had a very winnable game against DBCS but let it slip away with penalties and turnovers. We put a lot of work into this program and while the rest of Rutherford county was off for the heat, we were out practicing. While RBS Was at home playing Madden in the summer and Spring, we were hitting the weights and conditioning. So before someone says "they have the guts they just need the glory" please be informed and post something that you know about. RBS is bad for a reason, it is not because of lack of talent they have size and some ability. I am not here to bash RBS, just to say there is a difference between LCA and RBS. We are committed to what we are doing and the boys believe in the system. Last time I checked, we are 3rd in the state in rushing. GO KNIGHTS!

I've been with a start up program, and I think I was in the same shoes are you are now. You always think you are better than you really are, mostly because you don't have the experience of watching and knowing how strong other teams really are. Winnable game against DBCS? Do you realize how pathetic DB played the 1st half? Do you remember the 3 dropped, wide open passes that would have resulted in touchdowns and a blowout? I can respect your opinion, but it seems like DB was the team that fumbled a kick-off return on your 20, which provided you guys with your only TD of the night. I'm not here to argue, but posting saying you could have beat DB withut penalties and turnovers is just not the truth.