Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

That was a bonehead move by somebody in PC to get rid of Bradley. Not only was he a good young coach but a great rolemodel for your youth. I've known him all of his life and he is a great christian man with great morals and values. I would have loved for him to have come home to WC to coach my kids.

Back when I was in high school we had 3 different head coaches and numerous asst coaches thru 4 years and some o.k. talent but with all the different sceme changes we couldn't get things rolling the right direction. We went 7-4 two years in a row with 2 different head coaches. Should have been a lot better the last year.

PC has a good Jr. High group coming up next year to go with a good freshman group this year should improve over next 3 years hang in there.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EASY Killer dont get your drawers in a wad... I would not really sit on the opposition's side. I was just trying to make a point.

I think though that just cheering for the team will not save PC Football. We the fans need to get involved in the politics ...if nothing else...call for the Superintendants resignation. If all the fans know he is corrupt, which by reading most of the PC forums they all do, then we can be heard and he will have no choice but to keep the FB program alive.

This guy has already hurt the program bad by firing a winning Coach, the fans cant let him drive the nail into the coffin because he will if you let him.

LOL. Just trying to keep you in line. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Things don't always work out the way we really want them to sometimes. There's no need to give up on the team for sure. Things have happened we both don't like, but we all need to support the teams for sure. Hang in there VP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL. Just trying to keep you in line. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Things don't always work out the way we really want them to sometimes. There's no need to give up on the team for sure. The part that you and I said about the folks taking care of the politics is right. Just gotta do it the right way. Things have happened we both don't like, but we all need to support the teams for sure. Hang in there VP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Right on Big Bigby... I saw you sitting in some lawn chair last nite at the MP-CW game... Whew.. what a game.. both teams played hard... this was worth my money ....so what is your prediction for the rest of the season...mine?

well here it is in order of finish... MP, CW, WC, C'ville, MC, H'land, CA, ZC, and PC.... yep after finding out C'ville shellacking of PC, I believe Cville will beat MC for the final and fourth spot in the playoffs..... you know, CA and ZC may be reversed ... ZC may beat CA.... that is a toss up... anyways, my sports analogies of the other teams ...well PC will go 0-10... anyways about MP.... Marco really is a class act and team player and really took over the game but I thought the offensive line did a great job up front.... anyways, to those PC fans what happened against Cville and who do you play next.... hey BB, tell your right hand man I said hello....

Who would my right hand man be? I have to know who you are to know who you are talking about and to tell them you said hello. If I know you, just give me your initials if you don't want everyone to know who you are. I posted last time for you to stop by and introduce yourself the next time you saw me, so why didn't you??????

It is fun playing it this way.... I know who you are and I am very mindful and forthcoming here... trust me... I truly admire you and know you are a true MP fan as well as I am... all of the MP fans stick together and cover our backs.... the reason I did not introduce myself to you is because you already know who I am and I did pass you once by the concession stand and said "hey"... you were too busy watching every detail of the game which is a true MP fan.... I will be at the MP -MC game and hopefully we will cross paths...... what did you think of my predictions for this year.... dont count Cville out they may finish 3rd or 4th.....

You and BB ought to run a sports radio show....or you could do the play by play in the 0-10 bowl game between Perry County and Red Boiling Springs... now that would be a good one.... Wholder and Big Bigby's sports show is a great title....

Set it up & we can do it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We will need you to help out though.

According to the unapproved website ratings, PC actually jumped up 2 spots this week in the Tennessee football power ratings from 326th to 324th (out of 328 schools that play football in Tenn.). They rank just below RBS at 323.

http://unapproved website.com/2007/ratings/

I am sure that Perry County is happy that you found that information.

I am sure you could find better things to do with your time. It isn't like they are trying to find a way to lose.

I think someone needs a hug,

get over it,

whining on here and posting demoralizing words don't help out the team.

Also, this stuff won't bring Bradley back.

I will make this my last PC post.

I have held my silence long enough, I am sure Nedin1stgrade, Vikingpride a.ka SWO will have something to say.

SWO is happy where he is... and does not post under Vikingpride and defenitly not Nedin1stgrade.

as i posted on another thread. keep Bradley's name out of Perry County's problems. i want nothing but the best for the boys at Perry County.

I am sure that Perry County is happy that you found that information.

I am sure you could find better things to do with your time. It isn't like they are trying to find a way to lose.

I think someone needs a hug,

get over it,

whining on here and posting demoralizing words don't help out the team.

these 4 or 5 people sure need something to do with their time. Bradley would not be one of the ones posting, do you think?hhhmmmmm-nothing like talking great about yourself right?hard feelings are there? oh yes i think he is an assistant coach this year!!!!!!!!! anyway good luck to the pc vikings-better things will come in days ahead..