11AA picks

MIDTN

Waverly also has a really great freshmen that has been leading the team from the guard position, really impressed with her she could probably edge it and would be a good call for all district

Yes, Katie has done well. She is a freshman and sometimes you can still see that so I wouldn't put her all district yet. It will happen though, probably next year.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Katie has done well. She is a freshman and sometimes you can still see that so I wouldn't put her all district yet. It will happen though, probably next year.

This district is has several quality freshman that have stepped up and helped their teams this year. Prince has done a great job for Waverly, but I would rank her 4th behind Dee Bates (Cheatham), Hailey Felker (Harpeth) Katie Bliss (Sycamore).

This district is has several quality freshman that have stepped up and helped their teams this year. Prince has done a great job for Waverly, but I would rank her 4th behind Dee Bates (Cheatham), Hailey Felker (Harpeth) Katie Bliss (Sycamore).

Cant forget Katie's sister Sara. Both are very good ball players. I havent seen Dee Bates, but I would have to say she must be very very good to be ahead of a freshman in Hailey Felker who is averaging 13 points a game.

Wow - What has happened to Cheatham? I've seen them play several times over the season and they were playin much better ball early on. Why did they change the line-up? There is no offensive chemistry on the floor with that startin five. # 34 and # 12 bring the chemistry and make things happen. That's the only time Cheatham has any inside game. # 12 probably sees the floor better than anyone I've seen play especially in this district. There is no offense without them. What is wrong with the coaches over there? I'm sure anyone who saw Cheatham play in the early season can see the difference. Somebody needs to wake up over there or Cheatham's chances will be one and done.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, I am just a bystander, but I have seen Cheatham play a couple of times. The Walker girl makes things happen, she is looking for the open man when shes running point, and hits them. I know the Hunter girl is a good player, but shes not the only team member, and I have wondered why, when Carr has Bates and Doty under the goal, he doesnt play to the inside game more often. Especially with the Walker girl feeding them the ball. JMO But if Carr doesn't get his behind in gear, hes going to cost these girls a district tournament championship. waverly is hot hot hot.....right now, and ready to play.