11AA picks

MIDTN

Congratulations to the Lady Cubs! You may not have played the best basketball but you got it done and that's what matters! It's great to see the seniors step up and make big plays when it mattered...Amber's big three and Megan's great play throughout helped the Lady Cubs to victory. And Sarah Doty and Dee Bates carried their team in separate halfs to sustain the them! Also congrats to Coach Carr and Coach Harden for a great job done all year! You guys are the cream of the crop and amidst all the scrutiny and the nay-sayers you still got it done! Good luck in the Region!

Also...good job Harpeth. Even though I'm a Cheatham fan through and through I still admire the way you played. I think Coach Johnson is doing a great job over there and I wish you all the luck at the region!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night's games

Cheatham County vs Chester County

Harpeth vs McNairy Central

Bolivar vs Waverly

Camden vs CreekWood

Should be some great games!!! Tough for each team..

Cheatham over Chester by 3

Bolivar over Waverly by 5

Creekwood over Camden by 10

Harpeth Mcnairy will be a toss up. Probably be the best first round game, as these two teams are very similar. McNairy and Harpeths post games will probably cancel each other out, then it will come down to the guard game....

Good luck everyone..

All 11AA teams win because of match-ups and home court advantages.

Creek Wood over Camden by 10

Waverly over Bolivar by 6

Cheatham over Chester by 10

Harpeth over McNairy by 6

Waverly has hardest task. They are driving the farthest and playing the team with the most momentum in the region. Is Harpeth playing their game at Fairview?

Cheatham and Harpeth seem to miss out on the luck of the draw. I'll take them both at home and only hope the parents stay in the stands and let the coaches coach. When will they ever "grow up" in South Cheatham.

Who is coming out of the stands?? I wasnt at the last game...

Utvols, unless the rules have changed from last year Harpeth should be playing there games at home. If they make it to substate, then they will have to go to either Creek Wood or Fairview... Or wherever else than can go...

Should be some great games!!! Tough for each team..

Cheatham over Chester by 3

Bolivar over Waverly by 5

Creekwood over Camden by 10

Harpeth Mcnairy will be a toss up. Probably be the best first round game, as these two teams are very similar. McNairy and Harpeths post games will probably cancel each other out, then it will come down to the guard game....

Good luck everyone..

This Region is up for grabs for everybody and their will not be any surprise losses to me. I think all games will be close.

Cheatham over Chester by 8

I never thought Chester Co was the 2nd best team in our district. Their scoring spreads out throughout the team and they don't have that one player that you can count on to get their points.

Creekwood over Camden by 7

I always thought Camden was better than their district record. I think Creekwood's post play is what will have them beat Camden. But with Camden playing at home, and if Creekwood don't get out on their shooters, then Camden can light it up from 3 and win.

Bolivar over Waverly by 11

I thought that Bolivar was a top 2 team in our district all year but they hit a slide during district play. They will make alot of noise the next few years because they are young. I think Waverly has to have a strong post game to play with Bolivar. Bolivar's playing at home at they can light it up from 3 and they are not scared to shoot them. Waverly will have to rebound well and stop Bolivar's penatration to win this game.

I agree with everything you said about Harpeth and McNairy. I believe it is a toss up. If I had to pick a winner, it would be McNairy because whenever a game is a toss up, I pick my team.

Good Luck to everyone and everybody be safe traveling.