Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

Congratulations to a very deserving Moore County. You played your heart out. What athletes!!! mTp just couldn't get their heads and hearts in the game. Hopefully we will get our drive and determination back. I haven't felt as though we played our best all season. We just haven't seemed to have the same desire and passion for the game. This loss may be just what we need to get our hearts back in the game!!!

Couldn't agree more /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? Was it MTP or Moore County being tasteless?

I don't mind telling it. MC destroyed the locker room. It might be understandable because the kids were excited and all but the Coach was the last one to leave the locker room and he obviously didn't mind leaving it that way. Included in the trashing they left every shower all the way on and on hot. Which wouldn't even be that bad in most years but in MP we are having water restrictions as it is because of the drought. I promise, if our coach knew it we wouldn't have left any place in a mess and probably wouldn't have messed it up to start with. For a few minutes I thought MC had some class. I retract my earlier post where I said good game. I hope we meet again this year. If not we will come to your place next year.

Heck Collinwood even has more class than that.

To start, you have to tip your hats off to Moore Co. They did something that no other region 6 team has been able to do in 3.5 years in our region. They played a great game and MP will now have to humble themselves and prepare for title run with a new attitude. As far as what Moore co. players and coaches did after the game. Who cares. I agree if they did do it it is tasteless, but lets not turn into trojanette fans and find something to cry about after a loss. As fans we need to know how to eat our crow and get ready back our boys in blue and red for the rest of the season.

To start, you have to tip your hats off to Moore Co. They did something that no other region 6 team has been able to do in 3.5 years in our region. They played a great game and MP will now have to humble themselves and prepare for title run with a new attitude. As far as what Moore co. players and coaches did after the game. Who cares. I agree if they did do it it is tasteless, but lets not turn into trojanette fans and find something to cry about after a loss. As fans we need to know how to eat our crow and get ready back our boys in blue and red for the rest of the season.

I like this post, just take your lumps and move on to the next game, the way it should be done. You might not believe me but I found myself a little upset that ya'll region streak was over. Not sure what moore Co. did but tip my hat to them and i am glad to see that you do as well. It looks like region 6 might win 3 of 4 again over region 5. Best of luck in the remainder of your games to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We'll this just might be what the tigers needed to get focused again! I thought marco and the cliffton kid played a good game but up front we got killed on both sides of the ball and that is a fact . But i think our coach and his staff will fix the problem and you can be assured of that. But i am not going to take anything away from moore county they simply came too the jungle and kicked our butts no excusse. Not going to blame it own bad call's we just got beat and that's hard to swallow after being so good so long in the region. But we will make the playoffs and we will win our 4th region title and that's a fact. TIGERS #1 and we will go along way in the playoffs

sometimes as much as we hate them a loss can serve as a good wake up call...I think MP will bounce back with a renewed passion...they still have unfinished business in the post season and I look for them to do well