Morristown East vs. Cocke County

cane73

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East should have no problem moving the ball on "the big red". East wins this one big!!

The "Big Red", as you call them , may send East back across the river

wondering what happened if we don't get some passes mixed in with

the running. It scares me when I don't see any attempt to keep the

other team from rushing 7-8 players nearly every down. I don't think

sprint out passing is the answer as that takes too much time . I hope

the coaches work on this major problem.

The "Big Red", as you call them , may send East back across the river

wondering what happened if we don't get some passes mixed in with

the running. It scares me when I don't see any attempt to keep the

other team from rushing 7-8 players nearly every down. I don't think

sprint out passing is the answer as that takes too much time . I hope

the coaches work on this major problem.

From what I witnessed last Friday, this theory holds no water.

Everybody knows Boone's 3 main plays are run off left tackle, run off right tackle and run up the middle, yet they scored 4 touchdowns in the first half on this Cocke Co. defense, so I'll say that the run will be sufficient.

I'll go with Kev-O on this one. MoEast wins big.

This one should go to the Canes, but it could be ugly.

Cocke County has too many injuries, not enough offense or defense and too many off the field distractions to win. There's a lot of unrest in the Fighting Cocks camp at the moment. East has a lot of injuries and not a lot of offense, but they do have their defense going for them.

Its just amazing that this Cocke County team can't run the ball or stop the run with any success with the big personnel they have up front on both sides of the ball. Many blame that on the zone blocking offensive scheme and the 4-3 defensive scheme.

This one should go to the Canes, but it could be ugly.

Cocke County has too many injuries, not enough offense or defense and too many off the field distractions to win. There's a lot of unrest in the Fighting Cocks camp at the moment. East has a lot of injuries and not a lot of offense, but they do have their defense going for them.

Its just amazing that this Cocke County team can't run the ball or stop the run with any success with the big personnel they have up front on both sides of the ball. Many blame that on the zone blocking offensive scheme and the 4-3 defensive scheme.

I would blame it on having big 'ol boys who are so poorly conditioned they are winded after a quarter.Greeneville laid the wood on them in the first quarter and they kinda laid down. The best athlete on that field was the QB and he's sitting this one out. East wins big.

I would blame it on having big 'ol boys who are so poorly conditioned they are winded after a quarter.Greeneville laid the wood on them in the first quarter and they kinda laid down. The best athlete on that field was the QB and he's sitting this one out. East wins big.

east will win cause cchs cant stop the run and cchs wont be able to move the ball because they most likely wont pass much at all and cchs line wont be able to run the ball on east and some of it is the zone blocking scheme but east will win fairly comfortably but not huge

I am looking to see what personnel changes will be made on Morristown East offense. East's offense has had

problem all year, I think it's getting worst.Coach Hatcher has had one of the top offense,were every he has

coach. He will get the problem fixed. I am sure that their will be some personnel changes. When I talk

personnel, I saying " move the center to tackle or DB to RB ext... I think moving people around will only help

this offense. Keeping things the same, is not working. If we can get this offense to avg 21 points the rest of

the season, East will have a chance to win the rest of their games.

Go Canes!

Note: I think their is more depth on defense. Their are a few young players that can play on defense right

now. Moving some of our better players over to offense will only make East better.Which players

needed to be moved, will be up to Coach Hatcher.

Look who's back. Man I've missed your valuable contributions to the Cocke County threads! If Greeneville "laid the wood" on them in the 1st quarter, and CC didn't get winded till after the 1st quarter, then the problem did not lie with the conditioning. Greeneville is simply a better team. Back to the Morristown East/CC game........