MBA-Brentwood Academy

YamRocks

One of the hallmarks of a top-flight team is that they manage to win even on an off-night. Smyrna may well have deserved to win, and may have played a better game, but it is not a sport determined by judges; it's settled by points, and BA scored more of them.

very true. everything will be settled tomorrow night...

p.s. bryson may well become better than bartholemew, and is in his league right now. (at rb)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very interesting that after Flatt's "retirement" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that people are still talking about BA's recruiting. I, for one, think that BA's problem is now gone. Hopefully, the alums will leave him "retired" this time.

very true. everything will be settled tomorrow night...

p.s. bryson may well become better than bartholemew, and is in his league right now. (at rb)

IMO, Bryson will graduate from Smyrna a well storied back with DI offers. Don't think he will be as bruising as Bartholomew......totally different runner.......he slashes.

This is going to be a fantastic game. Two very talented, big, physical teams with exceptional defenses going at it. The crowd is going to be electric and it will be a packed house.

I think BA will pull out a close game for two reasons. First, BA's defense (5 future div. I players on the line) has the horses to contain MBA's very good running game. Second, I think BA's passing game is better then MBA's, which will be the wild card. I expect MBA to do an excellent job against the running game, but Potter is not afraid to throw the ball and Nelson (BA's QB) has gotten better each week. I think BA has more weapons on offense and MBA is just too one-dimensional with their running game. Can't wait!

I find it very interesting that after Flatt's "retirement" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that people are still talking about BA's recruiting. I, for one, think that BA's problem is now gone. Hopefully, the alums will leave him "retired" this time.

Problem?

This is going to be a fantastic game. Two very talented, big, physical teams with exceptional defenses going at it. The crowd is going to be electric and it will be a packed house.

I think BA will pull out a close game for two reasons. First, BA's defense (5 future div. I players on the line) has the horses to contain MBA's very good running game. Second, I think BA's passing game is better then MBA's, which will be the wild card. I expect MBA to do an excellent job against the running game, but Potter is not afraid to throw the ball and Nelson (BA's QB) has gotten better each week. I think BA has more weapons on offense and MBA is just too one-dimensional with their running game. Can't wait!

Wow mfalc04 -- you clearly didn't read vols98's tantrum on page 11. Apparenlty all of us who have seen BA's D line in action have been wrong. Apparenlty they aren't any good! Apparenlty that team from SC (ranked in the top 10 in the state) was garbage! Apparenlty the 6-0 record that BA has is a sham! Apparently the house of cards built will fall tomorrow! Watch the tape! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BA 24

MBA 10

Wow mfalc04 -- you clearly didn't read vols98's tantrum on page 11. Apparenlty all of us who have seen BA's D line in action have been wrong. Apparenlty they aren't any good! Apparenlty that team from SC (ranked in the top 10 in the state) was garbage! Apparenlty the 6-0 record that BA has is a sham! Apparently the house of cards built will fall tomorrow! Watch the tape! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BA 24

MBA 10

do you guys honestly think that SC team was at all decent, they tried to reinvent the wheel because they were scared of BAs DLine, so they tried to go outside, which is what BA wants you to do, I say again and will be proven right tonight, BAs D-Line is not nearly as good as people say, they cannot take it in the mouth over and over and over, which is what they will be facing at MBA, who, it has been said many times, has the best O-Line in the state.