7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Ain't gonna happen, without Cutter Siegal will lose both games. I know Ramsey signed with Missouri, but where is Jimmy Oden ? I thought he was the best player Siegal had when he was here. I can't understand how MTSU let him get away.

jimmy oden .. the best player siegel had???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the upcoming schedule for 7AAA over the next two weeks?

or even just the Murfreesboro teams schedules for the next two weeks.

if someone could post them it would be great.

Cookeville travels to Riverdale Friday night, then comes home to host Siegal. Next Friday they

travel to White County. Tough start for the Cavs but hopefully they can pull out a win or two.

I'm takin

Blackman Over Warren Co.

Riverdale over C-ville

Siegel over White Co.

Oakland over Lebanon

but i think the Siegel/White Co. game and the Oakland/Lebanon game could go either way.

Go Blaze!

Siegel w/o cutter beating the district favorite hmm interesting pick.Siegel not much talk on here like last year about cutter whats up are you mad your senior leader will be watching instead of balling friday night?That has to go down as one of the most bone headed moves ever!!!!

Siegel w/o cutter beating the district favorite hmm interesting pick.Siegel not much talk on here like last year about cutter whats up are you mad your senior leader will be watching instead of balling friday night?That has to go down as one of the most bone headed moves ever!!!!

Wow sparta boy! You sure get around. You were at Lavergne last Friday night? Don't talk about something you know nothing about. I was there and yes it was not smart but it was done out of being overly aggressive. Technical fouls were going both ways. Yes Cutter deserved a technical but not removed from the game with one second left on the clock. The lady ref was good but the young ref seem to have a chip on his shoulder over both teams. He seemed to have gotten real mad during the girls game and it carried over to the boys. Good opportunity for the team to mesh together without Cutter.

Wow sparta boy! You sure get around. You were at Lavergne last Friday night? Don't talk about something you know nothing about. I was there and yes it was not smart but it was done out of being overly aggressive. Technical fouls were going both ways. Yes Cutter deserved a technical but not removed from the game with one second left on the clock. The lady ref was good but the young ref seem to have a chip on his shoulder over both teams. He seemed to have gotten real mad during the girls game and it carried over to the boys. Good opportunity for the team to mesh together without Cutter.

Great opportunity to mesh lol!!!!Bottom line is your star player got ejected in a non district game and will be watching as 2 district foes go head to head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SENIOR LEADER!!!!!I do know that much gazer, you cutter worshipers can get on here and talk about his nice suit he had on.

Great opportunity to mesh lol!!!!Bottom line is your star player got ejected in a non district game and will be watching as 2 district foes go head to head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SENIOR LEADER!!!!!I do know that much gazer, you cutter worshipers can get on here and talk about his nice suit he had on.

You said he was a SENIOR LEADER, not me. You still didn't answer my question. Nothing said about worshipping him, just better for the team to have this opportunity. They are not going to have him next year. Doubt he'll have a suit on!

That must be a white county thing!

You said he was a SENIOR LEADER, not me. You still didn't answer my question. Nothing said about worshipping him, just better for the team to have this opportunity. They are not going to have him next year. Doubt he'll have a suit on!

That must be a white county thing!

You act like looking classy is a bad thing hmmm?

people i pick white county to win but wouldnt be surprised if they lose...When you rely on the jump shot theres them nights when ur team goes COOOOLD...

WC has 3 point shooters, but post player A. Puckett has scored 20+ in a couple of games already and also has a 30 point game already. WC is getting scoring from other places than the jump shot. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I will be quite surprised if they lose. With or without Cutter.