7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the DNJ:

QUOTE(Daily News Journal @ Feb 4 2008 - 10:01 AM)HAMMONDS HELD OUT

Siegel sophomore Kerry Hammonds, who fractured his left wrist against Warren County in January, tried to play in Tuesday??™s home game versus Blackman. The referees ruled his cast too hard, however.

Hammonds, the Stars??™ second leading scorer at 13.5 points per game, said he should be getting the cast off Thursday, and he expects to be back on the court for the District 7-AAA tournament next week.

Meanwhile, Siegel has won two straight games and appears to be finding its up-and-down game once again.

???With Kerry being out, we knew we had to step up and come together,??? senior Tyler Cutter said.

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/...SPORTS/80204011

Yes he did, I look forward to playing Oakland and White County again hopefully this year with a healthy hammonds back. I feel like Siegel was getting stronger then he got hurt, but now there still getting stronger and his return will only make them that much stronger. Siegel is DEFINITELY a contender in the 7-AAA tournament AND the Region Tournament.

Yes he did, I look forward to playing Oakland and White County again hopefully this year with a healthy hammonds back. I feel like Siegel was getting stronger then he got hurt, but now there still getting stronger and his return will only make them that much stronger. Siegel is DEFINITELY a contender in the 7-AAA tournament AND the Region Tournament.

that is true young one.