7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Maybe so, but I expect Oakland to play pretty lose. Oakland has no pressure whatsoever to win this game whereas alot of folks will deem WC's season a failure if they lose tommorrow night. Im proud of this Oakland team no matter what, to do what they have done this season was beyond what I believed they could do.

Good attitude OP. Oakland rated in the top ten AAA teams in the state. I say as far as pressure goes it is about as broad as it is long. I don't know of anyone not expecting Oakland to be in this position. Either team that loses this game will consider it failure including Oakland. I am also proud of my White County Warriors team whatever happens tomorrow night. GO WARRIORS!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually in the 4th i believe Epps was the guy who thrned the ball over like 4 times on inbound plays.

I believe they design a play dor Epps to win it and he hits the side of the back board. Hes terrible. His own teammates don't believe in him.

i've known epps my whole life. he came and talked to me after a game one time about seeing posts on here, so i know he reads on occasion (as countless HS athletes i know). haha i bet he would have you on hush if he asked you about running your mouth in the hallway...you better go ahead and decide which school your going to next, running out of options /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

na epps is nicer than that, but i wouldnt want to run my mouth about kendall though /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good attitude OP. Oakland rated in the top ten AAA teams in the state. I say as far as pressure goes it is about as broad as it is long. I don't know of anyone not expecting Oakland to be in this position. Either team that loses this game will consider it failure including Oakland. I am also proud of my White County Warriors team whatever happens tomorrow night. GO WARRIORS!!!!

I disagree, shocker eh? Had you told me at the outset that Oakland would win 25 games, finish 2nd in the district after losing all that they lost last year, I would have taken it right then and there and be totally satisfied no matter where they were eliminated in the postseason. I am conceding the season? No, but I recongnize that our chances arent great, but when this Oakland teams has played as a TEAM, they have proved to be incredibly hard to beat, if you want to play the what if game, Oakland could be 28-2 right now, or it could 20-10, the difference has been the kids willing to buy into that playing as a team, with an emphasis on work ethic and defense, can get you places, even with average talent, the offense will come along eventually.

If you much expected Oakland to be in this position at the beginning of the season, then you had more faith than most of those that follow the program, even its own coach: Beat goes on for King, Oakland

There always is a theme for the particular season, last year was a season that most will never forget that was filled with many special moment, save 1. This year's team really has been the consummate, the definition of the word TEAM. On paper, this team hardly sticks out, but when its on the court, it has triumphed more often that not. Oakland stands at the doorstep of another chance at a state tournament and the chance for Oakland to go in back to back years since 93 and 94, 15 years ago. The only way the Patriots win tonight is if they follow the formula that has made them successful all year long and are led by the 5 seniors that have gave them so much leadership over the course of the season. Dre, Dejuan, Kendall, Demario and Nick, this game is in your hands, it could very well be your last, or it could be one of the greatest triumphs of your career, its in your hands to decide how the story is told. GO PATRIOTS!

Actually in the 4th i believe Epps was the guy who thrned the ball over like 4 times on inbound plays.

I believe they design a play dor Epps to win it and he hits the side of the back board. Hes terrible. His own teammates don't believe in him.

Oh im sure TJ, they dont believe in him so much that he's a CAPTAIN! Come on TJ, forget the bias towards your friends and enjoy the game instead of trying to find ways to bring down others.

GO WARRIORS!!

I think the warriors take it tonight.. not to say that it will be easy,but i think the warriors will come out on top. They are focused and ready. However, I DO NOT see anyone thinking our season is a failure if we lose tonight!!!!!! Let's make that gym maroon folks!

Ok, maybe failure was a bad word, but if they lose tonight, it will have been an underachieving season and nobody can deny that after returning the bulk of a team from a sectional appearance.

WHITE COUNTY ALL THE WAY. WE HAVE BEAT OAKLAND AND WILL DO IT AGAIN

I honestly think WC can win tonight , but I just hope we didn't get jinxed with that comment. I don't like being to confident when its to the region. It just takes one game to send us home. I will be there supporting my warriors. We just need to have a big night. And hopefully the players can decide the game. Go WARRIORS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get your popcorn ready!!!! :popcorneater:

I honestly think WC can win tonight , but I just hope we didn't get jinxed with that comment. I don't like being to confident when its to the region. It just takes one game to send us home. I will be there supporting my warriors. We just need to have a big night. And hopefully the players can decide the game. Go WARRIORS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get your popcorn ready!!!! :popcorneater:

Shelbyville game on the internet?

I have no problem with Wingman but someone making statements like that has no clue. Siegel has a good ball club but they should not beat Shelbyville. Shelbyville has the most speed in this region. Like I said before I will eat all the crow you want me too if Siegel pulls off the win but that will not happen. Shelbyville and Siegel should be a good matchup . Shelbyville will be in the championship waiting for the winner of the White Co - Oakland game. Mark it down.

I did have a clue and I was correct.