District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

Well, Well Basketball season is here and everybody has SC last i remember the year everybody had SC last and we suprised some folks. hahaha SC will have to step they're game up huge to compete but i don't think they are last place we are atleast over waverly and Mont.Central, but ya'll have ur opinions but so do i, the student sections are always my highlight, the Rowdy Rebels lost alot but hopefully they're will be some to step it up but good luck to this season sorry i'm missing it Go REBS! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Well if I am not mistaken everybody had Stewart in the top 4! I dont think anybody that knew anything about 11aa basketball would have been dumb enough to put lancaster and west at the bottom.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I am not mistaken everybody had Stewart in the top 4! I dont think anybody that knew anything about 11aa basketball would have been dumb enough to put lancaster and west at the bottom.

well ill have to say you're wrong their buddy. Lancaster and West's junior year Stewart County was picked to finish last in the district and ended up finishing 3rd in the regular season and 4 in the district tournament.

well ill have to say you're wrong their buddy. Lancaster and West's junior year Stewart County was picked to finish last in the district and ended up finishing 3rd in the regular season and 4 in the district tournament.

Again. That is not true, if only 2 people or less most likely pick a team to finish last that does not mean everybody does.

sorry jr, stewart lost west and so they are placed right at/near the bottom...and yes past years they were placed there partially cuz nobody like sc but this year sc just will be that bad....and no monkey central and waverly will both have a better season than the rebels this year...good luck tho

We'll see boy we'll see haha! just keep it up for the players please! goodluck SC!!!

They have a post who might make a difference. But that is only if he got stronger over the off season. The loss of West and Lancaster is just to big of a loss!

I said it last year and I will say it again: Two players don't make a team!!!! SC has several players that are really stepping up their game. It is not the one you are talking about though. However, SC season will depend on whether the new coach can get them to pull together. Not much leadership only one or two trying to perform that job. The others are playing for themselves. No team play, NO Team!!

Hopefully, things will turn around soon.

2007-2008 DISTRICT 11-AA COMPOSITE BASKETBALL REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE

Friday November 30, 2007

Sycamore at Cheatham County

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Fairview at Stewart County

Monday December 3, 2007

Waverly at Fairview

Tuesday December 4, 2007

Fairview at Sycamore

Stewart County at Creek Wood

Harpeth at Cheatham County

Montgomery Central at Waverly

Friday December 7, 2007

Waverly at Stewart County

Montgomery Central at Cheatham County

Sycamore at Harpeth

Monday December 10, 2007

Stewart County at Fairview

Tuesday December 11, 2007

Fairview at Cheatham County

Sycamore at Creek Wood

Friday December 14, 2007

Stewart County at Sycamore

Montgomery Central at Fairview

Creek Wood at Waverly

Thursday December 20, 2007

Creek Wood at Montgomery Central

Friday January 4, 2008

Montgomery Central at Sycamore

Harpeth at Fairview

Cheatham County at Waverly

Creek Wood at Stewart County

Tuesday January 8, 2008

Cheatham County at Stewart County

Fairview at Montgomery Central

Waverly at Harpeth

Friday January 11, 2008

Fairview at Creek Wood

Cheatham County at Montgomery Central

Stewart County at Harpeth

Sycamore at Waverly

Tuesday January 15, 2008

Fairview at Harpeth

Creek Wood at Cheatham County

Sycamore at Stewart County

Waverly at Montgomery Central

Friday January 18, 2008

Montgomery Central at Stewart County

Harpeth at Waverly

Cheatham County at Sycamore

Saturday January 19, 2008

Harpeth at Creek Wood

Tuesday January 22, 2008

Creek Wood at Sycamore

Montgomery Central at Harpeth

Stewart County at Waverly

Friday January 25, 2008

Harpeth at Stewart County

Sycamore at Montgomery Central

Waverly at Cheatham County

Tuesday January 29, 2008

Stewart County at Cheatham County

Creek Wood at Montgomery Central

Fairview at Waverly

Friday February 1, 2008

Cheatham County at Harpeth

Waverly at Sycamore

Stewart County at Montgomery Central

Creek Wood at Fairview

Tuesday February 5, 2008

Sycamore at Fairview

Cheatham County at Creek Wood

Harpeth at Montgomery Central

Friday February 8, 2008

Harpeth at Sycamore

Cheatham County at Fairview

Waverly at Creek Wood

THE 2008 DISTRICT 11-AA TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AT CHEATHAM COUNTY CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THE UPCOMING CAMPAIGN & HERE'S TO A GREAT SEASON!!!!!!

well i kno enough about everyone else but i havent heard alot of ppl say who is returnin for SC? so who are these ppl? Are they any good or what?

SC has Jake taylor who is a beast inside and has really learned how to knock the shot down as well, they have the smith twins these boys can ball dylan the more aggressive and all around shooter and boone the ball handler, tight D, and an awesome outside shot, they also added on Brandon Lee which can take you anyway he wants, also with matt earhart and gavin wallace coming with some speed and tight D these are some main ones but they all really go hard til the end of the game be ready to be surprised!! Go REBS!!!

SC has Jake taylor who is a beast inside and has really learned how to knock the shot down as well, they have the smith twins these boys can ball dylan the more aggressive and all around shooter and boone the ball handler, tight D, and an awesome outside shot, they also added on Brandon Lee which can take you anyway he wants, also with matt earhart and gavin wallace coming with some speed and tight D these are some main ones but they all really go hard til the end of the game be ready to be surprised!! Go REBS!!!

Well you and schsbballfan are indifferent about your own basketball team. I guess we are going to have to make our own judgement with Jake Taylor, because when I asked if he had gotten any stronger, or better, he told me that he was not one of the threats. Now you are telling me that he is going to be the core of this squad. Well which one is it?