District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

baseballer you have a right to be excited. This is a good start for MC and hopefully a springboard to a winning season . After this week they can say something that only half the teams in Tn. can say. That is they have not lost a game. You never know what could happen when a bunch of hard working young men can do when they start believing in temselves and believing they can win!!!! It is exciting regaurdless how the rest of the season may turn out.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Montgomery Central's kids are very tough mentally right now because most of their basketball players are also football players. This means that they've gone from getting their brains beaten in every week of the fall to actually turning right around and winning two basketball games right off the bat as the winter approaches. GREAT JOB INDIANS!!!!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth beat an athletic Kenwood team tonight, I think the final was around a 15 point win or so. But not 100% sure.

Offensive Player of the game- Cody Hudson

Defensive Player of the game- Kevin Giltner

Cody Hudson came in blazing, he got the start and hit some key shots. He is the mid range shooter and when he is on he is on. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> He probably had around 18 points or so.

Kevin Giltner came in and used the back board for a pounding mat!! He threw around 4 or 5 off that thing tonight. Also had his usual 1 or 2 charges that he took.

Kenwood was an athletic bunch, sort of reminded me of Liberty Tech, not as good, but that is who they reminded me of. If they had a true big man then they would be a very stout bunch. Harpeth was a little more athletic than these guys if you ask me. Harpeth played the first quarter o.k., the second quarter was pretty close to horrific, as Kenwood took a 6 or 7 point lead going in at the half. Then in the second half Harpeth exploded and played like a team that wanted to go deep this year. Good job guys, I was very pleased with the first game I saw this year.

Harpeth vs CPA on Tuesday & at McNairy for their "Thanksgiving Classic" to play Lexington on Friday and then McNairy on Saturday.

Cheatham vs Rossview on Monday & vs Hendersonville on Tuesday

Sycamore at McGavock for the "Thanksgiving Classic" from Wednesday through Saturday

NEXT WEEK IS A GOOD WEEK FOR BASKETBALL FOR THE TEAMS IN THE COUNTY!!!!!

Harpeth vs CPA on Tuesday & at McNairy for their "Thanksgiving Classic" to play Lexington on Friday and then McNairy on Saturday.

Cheatham vs Rossview on Monday & vs Hendersonville on Tuesday

Sycamore at McGavock for the "Thanksgiving Classic" from Wednesday through Saturday

NEXT WEEK IS A GOOD WEEK FOR BASKETBALL FOR THE TEAMS IN THE COUNTY!!!!!

BC, the Thanksgiving tournament Harpeth is in is at Lexington not McNairy. McNairy's tournament is during Christmas.

schsbbfan I believe I know who you are now and appearantly you know a lot about those juniors from grade school?? Are you a parent a father or more like a mother?? hahahaha

Sorry to burst your bubble. Not a parent just a fan of stewart county ball both middle and high school. In fact, way before we had a middle school. You think this might be why I know so much. so your thoughts are wrong.

Well macdaddy042 Sc could be a surprise team or just the opposite but anyways Sc has 3 scorers and a lot of good role players and contributers. They can go 8-9 deep with 2 freshmen possibly playing.

PG-Matt Earhart-good leader and floor general

SG-Boone Smith-good all-around player

SF Brandon Lee/Andrew Greenhill-both will play alot and start the first game or 2 until Dylan is healthy.

PF-Dylan Smith-not your typical PF

C-Jacob Taylor-6'7 post who is big lanky and can shoot decent should see a lot of double doubles

Reserves

Guard- Gavin Wallace-fast good defensive player

Guard- Zac Davis- freshmen but can play

Forward- Taylor Craig- Coach Craig's son can play pretty tall for a freshmen will be really good sooner than later

Forward-Camron Taylor- Good defensive player handles the ball well for a 4

Center-Caleb Rozet- starting WR for football has good hands can play

These are 9-11 guys that would prolly make the rotation the freshmen might not I don't know. Might not even dress.

Macdaddy042 You know me pretty well if you are the Steeler fan I think you are.

disappointment there but i am not a big fan of football and if i had to pick i only like college not pro. so u must not kno who i am.