District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

Like I said on another thread, Lexington is just too young this year. They are all freshman and sophomores. Don't get me wrong, they have some talent, but they really just equal a god JV team at this point. Way to young to be on the court with Harpeth, but games like this will help them grow up.

Harpeth plays McNairy today and that should really give us a gauge as to how good they really are. McNairy is a LOT better than what I thought they were. They will challenge for that 2nd spot in district 12 and could challenge Bolivar for that top spot.

Yea that is why I put young infront of there name.

montague1, how did Giltner and Trey Caruthers do along with the rest of the crew??

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that is why I put young infront of there name.

montague1, how did Giltner and Trey Caruthers do along with the rest of the crew??

Giltner had 23 and Trey had 15 with a couple of dunks. 13 players scored for Harpeth.

They will face a very good McNairy Central team that gave Dyer County all they wanted yesterday. McNairy/Dyer County was tied in the fourth quarter before Dyer CO turned it on and won by 8-10 points.

Harpeth will have toplay smart basketball to compete in this game. It willbe a good matchup for both teams.

Harpeth lost to a good McNairy squad tonight in a good game from what I hear. But I dont know. Montague what happened?

Harpeth played fair the first quarter, horrible the second and third quarter and good the final quarter, but it was way too little too late.

Trey had 25, Kevin had 12 but the whole tema takes this loss. They were not ready to play and give credit to MC, they were ready to play and took it to us.

Harpeth played fair the first quarter, horrible the second and third quarter and good the final quarter, but it was way too little too late.

Trey had 25, Kevin had 12 but the whole tema takes this loss. They were not ready to play and give credit to MC, they were ready to play and took it to us.

Man, that # 10 is a baller. Don't know his name, but he put on a good show here at Lexington.

McNairy is just a whole lot better than anybody outside of Selmer realized. They should be fighting it out with Southside for #2 in district 12. Bolivar has a chance to have another special season. Dyer Co. beat them today, but I would still take Bolivar 9 out of 10 times if they played that many. District 12 is going to be a monster again this year, I think Harpeth will have a hard time with any of the top 3 from this side.

Man, that # 10 is a baller. Don't know his name, but he put on a good show here at Lexington.

McNairy is just a whole lot better than anybody outside of Selmer realized. They should be fighting it out with Southside for #2 in district 12. Bolivar has a chance to have another special season. Dyer Co. beat them today, but I would still take Bolivar 9 out of 10 times if they played that many. District 12 is going to be a monster again this year, I think Harpeth will have a hard time with any of the top 3 from this side.

#10 is Nathan Forsythe. He showed flashes of this last year. This year's team plays very good team unlike last year were they leaned on Ken Bingham to win the games for them. I figured they could give Southside a run for the #2 spot because they really returned everybody back except Ken. Our top returning player is J. Bingham and he has not really been a factor yet. He is still getting into basketball shape so we should be a little bit better in a couple of weeks.

I still will take Bolivar everytime. They will be tough especially when their two football players get back and in basketball shape. I believe both are starters. We should have beaten DC but I'm not going to complain about why we lost but we did let them off the hook.

#10 is Nathan Forsythe. He showed flashes of this last year. This year's team plays very good team unlike last year were they leaned on Ken Bingham to win the games for them. I figured they could give Southside a run for the #2 spot because they really returned everybody back except Ken. Our top returning player is J. Bingham and he has not really been a factor yet. He is still getting into basketball shape so we should be a little bit better in a couple of weeks.

I know all about McNairy, I was talking about #10 from Harpeth.

Losing Ken is a big loss. But McNairy is very well coached and they have some talent, if they can can keep playing like they are now they could be a dangerous team.

I know all about McNairy, I was talking about #10 from Harpeth.

Losing Ken is a big loss. But McNairy is very well coached and they have some talent, if they can can keep playing like they are now they could be a dangerous team.

My bad. I know Lexington played some freshmen last year,are you guys playing alot of freshmen this year? I know you guys are young but playing in this distirct only makes them stronger for the future. In a couple years, you guys will be fighting for another top spot in the district.