Harpeth at Cheatham Co.

Fairview at Sycamore

Montgomery Central at Waverly Central

Stewart Co. at Creek Wood

Giltner(Wofford signee-which is D-1)-18

Trey Cauthers-14

Tyler Cauthers-13

Maybe an ACC scout in attendance...

Georgia Tech had a representative in attendance taking a look at Trey Carruthers. GT was in town for the Vandy game.

A pretty good 2A high school basketball atmosphere I thought. Creekwood represented well with their student section and the stands were practically packed. Only Sycamore and maybe Cheatham would compete crowd wise in Harpeth's gym.

Well macdaddy SC has the Smith twins Greenhill, Zac davis who plays as a freshmen and Brandon Lee who shoot the 3 well. PGs Matt Earhart and Gavin Wallace and the two big men in both Taylors. SC will improve as the year goes on and go Rebels. good luck everyone

well it sounds like a good bunch. but what is wrong y havent they been doin that good? is it the coach or the players? or is it just because it is a new coach and everything is pretty new and everything. if u get what i am sayin?

Waverly is seeing these young guys get better and better. They may be dangerous toward the end of the year. I see them pulling some upsets in the District. They lost to Dickson County tonight by 16 but, it was a 4 point game with 4 minutes to go in the ball game and Dickson went to the four corners and Waverly was forced to foul. It was a great effort by the Tigers despite the worst game that leading scorer Justin Vogel had played all year. No height, but a lot of heart. Go Tigers!

and one of our biggest guys down low, hollis was out for, i believe a tore ligament so im guessin we wont be seein him the rest of the year...waverly will have a long time before they can really be competitive due to size. we deffinently are no where near the height of other teams, our tallest guys was almost shorter than dickson and other schools gaurds and thats all waverly has coming up is shorter guys but we do have some good shooters so maybe we can find a way to counter weigh that and get some more Ws

o my bad i thought it was 16. i heard they were down 16 early in the third or sumthin i think. but it was for punishment he was set out the first half? i still dont think the coach should have been that harsh over one technical if he wanted to win. He should of just ran the kid long enough to where he learned his lesson but i think his decision to set him out might have cost then 2nite.

when you are a good coach, teaching a lesson and sticking to it is sometimes more important. The twins are good players but tend to lose their composure in big game situations which lead to the technical. One person does not win or lose a game. Some of the underclassmen stepped up BIG and made the difference.

Well macdaddy SC has the Smith twins Greenhill, Zac davis who plays as a freshmen and Brandon Lee who shoot the 3 well. PGs Matt Earhart and Gavin Wallace and the two big men in both Taylors. SC will improve as the year goes on and go Rebels. good luck everyone

The game Friday night really showed how much depth is on the team. I think moving Brandon Lee down inside with the younger Taylor boy along with the twins and Gavin Wallace was the better 5 Friday night. They showed aggressive and drive to win. They move the ball good and did the fundamentals required to win a game. Good Job Rebels!!!

Cameron Taylor not a scorer bout 6'2 good defender rebounder had 2 points n several rebounds just not height

Taylor knows he is not a scorer. Just ask him. However, his defense and rebounds (basketball basics) make a big difference. He is big to the team due to his aggression and determination. SC needs more aggressive players.

when you are a good coach, teaching a lesson and sticking to it is sometimes more important. The twins are good players but tend to lose their composure in big game situations which lead to the technical. One person does not win or lose a game. Some of the underclassmen stepped up BIG and made the difference.

yeh i get where ur comin from, i guess he learned his lesson. but yeh one person may not win or lose a game but the way i hear it he sure couldve helped out a whole lot in a game SC needed to win very badly.

and one of our biggest guys down low, hollis was out for, i believe a tore ligament so im guessin we wont be seein him the rest of the year...waverly will have a long time before they can really be competitive due to size. we deffinently are no where near the height of other teams, our tallest guys was almost shorter than dickson and other schools gaurds and thats all waverly has coming up is shorter guys but we do have some good shooters so maybe we can find a way to counter weigh that and get some more Ws

Well, I wouldn't call him big, he's only about 6'1" but he is strong down low and he will be back maybe as early as next week. Also, Dustin Luten should be playing real soon. We probably won't get a lot of W's (hope I'm wrong) but they will play hard and might surprise some people this year. I thought they looked a lot better against Dickson. The growth of the sophomores will be the key. Them with Luten, Leonard and Gilbert make a pretty good team. They are getting better but still they are very young.