Knoxville Catholic vs Fulton

Professor_Falkon

i talked with harrison smith the other day and he is doing great but he just doesnt know everything mentally to get on the field yet, he asked for the redshirt and they were more than welcome to give it to him and they expect him to start next year, now if they could only find some OL. Rogan is doing great and i talked with him and he thinks next year he is going to see a alot of playing time, he believes he is going to be used more in the return game then on defense but both players are doing what they were expected to do by the coaches and will make spectacular football players one day, and PHOTOMAN i dont really see how anyone has any grounds to say catholic recruits people or gives money away because they never recruited me and they would have never given me any money and yes i started four years there and i have a brother and a sister that will attend there too my mother could have used a price break or money but they are not like that they do not do those things and i was not catholic so that means we paid full price and received no discount, and most kids who go there that arent catholic go because of the QUALITY of people that are there, the education is great and the environment is even better bottom line people always want to take things that are positive and turn it into a negative but thats ok because those are the people that are so insecure that they always want to keep attention away for themselves.....

for the ballgame its always a good one but fulton knows this and BUCK told me this in the beginning of the year..."this year will be the best team pemberton will have and i will be highly disapointed in them if they do not win state..."

fulton 12

catholic 24

thanks. It's awsome seeing guys you played against on Fridays now playing on Saturdays.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic probably will win this game (as much as I hate to admit it) simply because Fulton is so young and inexperienced up front. This is the 8th game of the year, but still no experience in the "big one" for the guys in the trenches. This may be the year Catholic does win it, but they better take advantage while they can. Fulton has a good sophomore class and from what I hear, a heck of a freshman group as well. Everyone wants to go to Fulton now because they are the perrenial power in Knoxville (that is, unless Catholic pays them illegally /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> ) so I'm sure Fulton will be loaded with athletes for years to come. Not to mention the fact they have a coaching staff that has won 3 State Titles, which is a big factor as well.

As Terrell Owens says, "Get your popcorn ready for this one" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Both are great football programs with lots of talent.... I am going to pick Fulton to win. In approx 17 quarters of football Fulton has only allowed one touchdown by Scotts # 32 Jeffers.....Catholic has allowed many more so I think Fultons defense will bring them a win in this one but it will be close.

Yes I'm sarcastic and will always try a twist with humor. Fact is... I wouldn't just make these accusations if I didn't know they were true. One day it will come out in the open. It may not be wide spread, but it has happened, offers have been made, and you do currently have scholarship (paid for) players. Nothing funny about that.

The real truth is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and I'm just having fun. You may think your allegations are true, but it really doesn't matter what you think, since you're wrong. Facts mean nothing to people like you, so why should I waste my time composing a reasonable argument? I certainly hope that your son turns out better than you; however, genetics are a powerful force, so I won't count on it, especially if you are in charge of his development.

Yes I'm sarcastic and will always try a twist with humor. Fact is... I wouldn't just make these accusations if I didn't know they were true. One day it will come out in the open. It may not be wide spread, but it has happened, offers have been made, and you do currently have scholarship (paid for) players. Nothing funny about that.

You were quick to point out that Gridironguy avoided your questions but you didn't answer mine about your son to get the steak dinner. If we charge for parking Friday be assured the money will be well spent. We're getting ready to dome the field and build a lounge for the recruits and those X-Boxes aren't cheap.

Since I know most of the starters pretty well and they aren't on scholarship, we must have paid out some good money for guys that are watching. Poor use of our recruiting dollars at work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When you have a private school, it's a known fact that the school can pay players' ways to assure they go to that school, to PLAY for that school. It's called recruiting and it is SUPPOSE to be illegal. Maryville has been doing it for years, Webb has been doing it for years, if anyone said things like that don't go on, than they're in denial.

The real truth is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and I'm just having fun. You may think your allegations are true, but it really doesn't matter what you think, since you're wrong. Facts mean nothing to people like you, so why should I waste my time composing a reasonable argument? I certainly hope that your son turns out better than you; however, genetics are a powerful force, so I won't count on it, especially if you are in charge of his development.

Come on... Your arrogance is making you blind to your own program. Do a little research on your team and then post one of your "resonable arguments". You claim that I'm ignorant and clueless with my facts, but that just makes me grin, because I know your program better than you. And when you say "people like me".... I bet it just drives you crazy to know people wont shut their mouth with your intimidating name calling tactics. You've got just as much hot air as your bagpipe lady.

Stick and stones Bubba.

If you have a legitimate complaint about Catholic, I encourage you to submit it to the TSSAA. The fact that Catholic has not been investigation supports the fact that you guys are just making stuff up. The arguments, if you can call them that, against Catholic are quite similar to those against Brentwood Academy. "Everyone knows they do it" and "I know someone on scholarship". In both cases evidence is never provided. Can you do any better? Please show me some evidence.

The fact of the matter is that Catholic is not doing any cheating. For whatever reason, you hate Catholic, and if you actually had any legitimate evidence, you would have posted it long ago. Since you have not done so, it is quite clear that you are just making stuff up, and trying to tarnish Catholic's program. Unfortunately for you, the only people who will believe you are the stupid people, and they do not matter.

A mock conversation with you will show my point. I will label myself "M" and will label you "9", for reasons that should be obvious.

9: OMG! Catholic is cheating!!1

M: Really? How?

9: They are paying people!

M: Do you have any evidence?

9: No but every1 nose itz the truths!

M: That's not a legitimate argument

9: STFU! I'm gonna smoke teh crakz!

As this conversation shows, not only do you have no evidence, you also cannot spell and are addicted to crack cocaine.

My point to the other posters is this - are you really going to listen to a crack addict?