Knoxville Catholic vs Fulton

Professor_Falkon

If I recall correctly from the replay on the MoWest/Catholic game, the kicker for Catholic was/is perhaps Rodriguiz, or Martinez, or Jimenez. Something "ez." Nevermind, I undesrtand now. The bagpipe "lady" and the kicker are in fact the same person. Come on, seriously, have you ever seen the two of them together?

ruse?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you think that you're clever, but you aren't.

May not be clever... But more accurate than you will ever admit.

But I'll give you or any of you other donors the chance to take me & my boy out for a steak dinner and tell me everything that I have misunderstood about your fine institution.

2005- beat Fulton 21-20, then lost to LA.

2006- beat A-E (score?), then lost to Fulton.

Come on MasterChief everybody knows the history the past couple of years. I guess you have been to busy with the Scott Co. offseason workouts.

Not sure how you meant that but yea your right. I honestly lost track of it every year until the championship game and I think I only watched Fulton in it last year but other kids told me who won. I think im going to head down there this year for the ship is 2-3a is in it and I'm sure they will be. Catholic vs. Fulton vs. A-E always seem to be great. Is it going to be on CSS?

Sounds like jealously, which indicates personality problems. You've won three titles in four years, and are jealous of a school that has never won state in any sport? I would recommend a shrink, but I know you aren't smart enough to take my advice.

1) Personality's fine

2) Shrink thinks I'm OK

3) Definitely not jealous

But you did find 3 ways to avoid the discussion. How about that steak dinner or does the truth hurt too bad?

May not be clever... But more accurate than you will ever admit.

But I'll give you or any of you other donors the chance to take me & my boy out for a steak dinner and tell me everything that I have misunderstood about your fine institution.

We can do that but first we need to know..........

How big is he?

How fast is he?

How strong is he?

Can he catch or throw?

How are his grades?

....and, Can he be taught to cross himself?

Might have to go to Ryan's instead of Copper Cellar depending on your answers. They have steak too.

Why would Fulton want a kicker? That's just giving up on the opportunity to get 2 points instead of 1 after a TD.

i talked with harrison smith the other day and he is doing great but he just doesnt know everything mentally to get on the field yet, he asked for the redshirt and they were more than welcome to give it to him and they expect him to start next year, now if they could only find some OL. Rogan is doing great and i talked with him and he thinks next year he is going to see a alot of playing time, he believes he is going to be used more in the return game then on defense but both players are doing what they were expected to do by the coaches and will make spectacular football players one day, and PHOTOMAN i dont really see how anyone has any grounds to say catholic recruits people or gives money away because they never recruited me and they would have never given me any money and yes i started four years there and i have a brother and a sister that will attend there too my mother could have used a price break or money but they are not like that they do not do those things and i was not catholic so that means we paid full price and received no discount, and most kids who go there that arent catholic go because of the QUALITY of people that are there, the education is great and the environment is even better bottom line people always want to take things that are positive and turn it into a negative but thats ok because those are the people that are so insecure that they always want to keep attention away for themselves.....

for the ballgame its always a good one but fulton knows this and BUCK told me this in the beginning of the year..."this year will be the best team pemberton will have and i will be highly disapointed in them if they do not win state..."

fulton 12

catholic 24

This is one game where it's difficult for me to decide which team I want to lose worse. But it's going to be a great game. I was at the playoff game last year (since my 2 teams weren't playing.....). What a great game. Catholic should have pulled it off, but Fulton showed me something when they came out with the victory.

This game will be different IMO. Fulton did not handle Oak Ridge's strong OL and DL very well at all earlier this year. Too many younger guys up front. Although they have probably made lots of improvement, I think this game will be won in the trenches. I think Catholic may be better than last year even without Smith. Fulton on the other hand is young and talented but not nearly as good as last year IMO. Last year these 2 were pretty evenly matched. Add all that up and I come up with Catholic by 10 - 14 points.