The best O line in Region 8 2A

GCHOSS76

I would have to agree with you, giving my vote to USJ over JCS. USJ was the stronger of the two.

If I had to vote for a worst blocking O-line, it would be Peabody.

Just to keep this post in line with the rest, I am going to say the words "Milan" and "Gibson County" so they can be in every post on this thread. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Guilty as charged, but I didn't mention that other school.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the big guys get over looked alot. But you got to give them credit when credit is due. USJ and JCS have alright o Linemen but the r pass based offenses. Milan and Westview are probaly the top to O lines in the region. Trenton allowded 6 to 7 sacks against GC. Dresden has two hosses on the line. nuimbers 72 and 67 wich r great football players. but two players don't make the o line. You hafta look at Gibson Countys O line. with there O rushing for 1100 in three games you hafta give them some credit. 4 out of 5 of there linemen r 270 n up. with the Center Jeramy Copley probaly being a all stater.

The Gibson County offense gained 865 of those yards against West Carroll and Dresden! I will be impressed by those type of numbers when you get them against quality teams Such as Milan and Westview amung others. Let's see.........against Milan, GC had a whopping total of 60 yards of rushing offense. I would not be surprised if GC produced similar numbers against Westview. You will have to forgive me if I am not overly impressed with the 1100 yards in the last three game thing. Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Gibson County offense gained 865 of those yards against West Carroll and Dresden! I will be impressed by those type of numbers when you get them against quality teams Such as Milan and Westview amung others. Let's see.........against Milan, GC had a whopping total of 60 yards of rushing offense. I would not be surprised if GC produced similar numbers against Westview. You will have to forgive me if I am not overly impressed with the 1100 yards in the last three game thing. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ah, come on Reitzfan, let them have their delusions. Reality is going to set in any day now.

i was at the game too and milan's o-line did the best they could with those kids divin at their knees every play. thats the weakest type of football when your kids are so untalented that they are coached to use cheap shots. IMO if you're not man enough to play someone nose to nose then dont play them at all. dont worry though JCS's d-line paid for it all night they were doctorin some pretty bad bruises the next day

I agree. Bruceton did the same thing at Huntingdon. Holding the ankles and chop blocking. Ended a promising

D1 college career for a young man in huntingdon that was more of a man than the whole Bruceton line put together. Coaches and officials should be held more responsible for this kind of crap.

What about Trenton there Reitz...if you do the math right if we had 865 against West Carroll and Dresden then that leaves over 200 against Trenton!!!! I'm sure you won't be impressed but yea....It takes too much to impress you my friend...I guess your not pleased with JCS this year either eh???

What about Trenton there Reitz...if you do the math right if we had 865 against West Carroll and Dresden then that leaves over 200 against Trenton!!!! I'm sure you won't be impressed but yea....It takes too much to impress you my friend...I guess your not pleased with JCS this year either eh???

There is always room for improvement GC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't seen every team in 8-2a play yet, but I've seen a few.

My votes go to Westveiw and Milan. These two teams get the votes because they striaght out knock and hit people. As far as run game these are one of the best in 2a I think. Pass protection let's just say they ain't quite Goodpasture or CPA yet, but still extremely great and physical line.

As far as Pass protection is concerned I beleive USJ gets it. They aren't the biggest boys but their line is amazing at pass protection ability. I saw them play Milan and BIll Hardegree had a lot of time to stand in the pocket on most pass plays.

So there are my top votes these teams have proven that they are among the elite in their region for blocking abilities. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guilty as charged, but I didn't mention that other school.

We recreated are O line after the TCA game. and have dominated every since. Wut people don't know is that. GC didn't have the scrimmages everybody else. We didnt have as much practice as everybody else did. Nobody knows wut we went through this summer and we just now have got to where everybody is in the right positions