5A AP TOP 10

rigger101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be nice, but logistically it would be a nightmare. i.e. Kingsport DB traveling to shelby co.

only way to circumvent that problem would be to kill homefield advantage and play playoff games at neutral sites.

Since TN is so long I would just cross bracket the east side of the state and then the west side of the state. Regions 1-4 crossed and then 5-8 crossed. It would hopefully keep you from seeing your Region teams until much later in the playoffs.

Since TN is so long I would just cross bracket the east side of the state and then the west side of the state. Regions 1-4 crossed and then 5-8 crossed. It would hopefully keep you from seeing your Region teams until much later in the playoffs.

Yeah, I like that ideal. Talk to Ronnie @ TSSAA and make it happen! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have thought the same thing for years. No way the public schools could afford East/West early round games, but mixing it like you suggested could work.

Also, very sorry to hear about Brandon, we will certainly remember he and his family in our prayers.

And go WSHS Spartans !

REGION 25A IS BY FAR THE TOUGHEST IN THE STATE. FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACKS ( BRIAN MARSHALL, ANDRE STRERLING, JARED STEHENS) AND LEGENDARY COACHES LIKE BENNY MONROE AND TOM WEATHERS. ID LOVE FOR YOU TO NAME TWO BETTER COACHES THAN THOSE TWO IN THE SAME REGION. TO GIVE YOU AND EXAMPLE OF OUR LEVEL OF PLAY IF MCMINN LOSES TO WILLIAM BLOUNT THEY COULD FINISH THE SEASON AT 7-3 AND NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. NOW NAME ANOTHER REGION EVEN HALF THAT TOUGH!!!!!

the only thing I wanna say about that is We do have the best in the state but the order would Sterling,Darren Garner from WB, Stephens, and then Marshall

the only thing I wanna say about that is We do have the best in the state but the order would Sterling,Darren Garner from WB, Stephens, and then Marshall

It's Definitely 1. Andre Sterling from Farragut ..... League of his own

Huge Distance

2. Brian Marshall from Ooltewah

3. Jarrod Stephens from Oak Ridge

4. Darren Garner from William Blount

2,3,4 all have just straight insane speed... garner = fastest white kid in state lol... marshall = fastest in state period.... stephens= excellent speed probably top 5 in state

1. Andre has the utlimate combo of speed, power, agility, balance, and footwork... Kid is just unreal... 1648 yards and 20 TDs through 8 games... And thats still with everyone stacking the box b.c they know its coming.... Can you say Mr. Football?... Got robbed and finished 2nd last year...

REGION 25A IS BY FAR THE TOUGHEST IN THE STATE. FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACKS ( BRIAN MARSHALL, ANDRE STRERLING, JARED STEHENS) AND LEGENDARY COACHES LIKE BENNY MONROE AND TOM WEATHERS. ID LOVE FOR YOU TO NAME TWO BETTER COACHES THAN THOSE TWO IN THE SAME REGION. TO GIVE YOU AND EXAMPLE OF OUR LEVEL OF PLAY IF MCMINN LOSES TO WILLIAM BLOUNT THEY COULD FINISH THE SEASON AT 7-3 AND NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. NOW NAME ANOTHER REGION EVEN HALF THAT TOUGH!!!!!

..4-5A.

Riverdale: 8-0, 5-0

Smyrna: 6-2. 4-1

Wilson Central: 7-1, 4-1

LaVergne: 5-3, 2-3

Siegel: 5-3, 2-3

Someone's not getting in.

edit: For the sake of the argument, LaVergne's losses have come by the hands of seven points...total.