Official Mr. Football Thread: 4A & 5A

CoachT

My nominations would be:

5a Back : Travis Simpson (Millington)

5a Lineman/LB: Derenik Culbreath (Millington)

Those of you in Middle and East Tennessee may get a chance to see them in person, Their Millington team is now 10-0 and will have Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs. Infact, If they continue to win, the only time they will have to travel is for the State Title Game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we aren't allowed to discuss it? And I think that is dumb if they vote on the 30th before the last game of the season... Unless you are just talking about the voting for the finalists.. I would assume the final vote will be soon, but there is no way the final vote is before the last regular season game. If they do vote before that then I have lost all respect for the award..

Ladarius Verge of Riverdale just keeps convincing me...a PLAYMAKER, simply put. this guy doesnt dissapoint.

keep in mind this is a guy whose one of my better friends, i played 2 years with him and he's been starting for 3 years. i honestly couldnt throw his name out there if i didnt think he was a beyond worthy candidate. with 2 years under him, people expected him to just maintain, he's gone above and beyond. he is MUCH more athletic this year dropping some weight and gaining some speed. like i said if he's in the game, count on him to make a play

David Spurlock also of Riverdale has to be the best lineman in the state.

David Spurlock also of Riverdale has to be the best lineman in the state.

I would have to agree, he plays well every game. At 6'5 290 lbs. he can move. There really shouldn't be any other choice of lineman. He has multiple offers from SEC Universities. ( ALABAMA, TENNESSEE, OLE MISS, SOUTH CAROLINA, etc.) They all see him for what he's worth, and that's MR. FOOTBALL