Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

Guess you boys forgot about # 6. This game will not be a blowout. Cannon by Two TDs.

You must be out of your mind! No offense, but have you forgot where you are and who this "#6" apparently plays for. If Cannon beats Bledsoe by 2TDs, we should send the whole bunch home and skip the playoff game. NEVER HAPPEN! There is no way we can possibly lose to Cannon. I know "any team can beat any other team on any given day", but as Wardawg stated you can't win the Indy in a Pinto (that's funny). Cannon can't beat Bledsoe. And yes I know it has happened once, anc with all the problems we have at this time, this team is far better than that. I am not saying they are where they could be, but at least they will beat a team like Cannon... with a few scores to spare.

Go Warriors!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were not SUPRISED..........and you never pick us.....and thats ok too......GO BIG BLUE! THE REAL WARRIORS

Old Pirate says it's as simple as this. BC has to prove they can get it up consistantly. Heck, just look at Tenn. They looked like world beaters against Ga. OP knows............ not trying to slap that kind of play on the warriors.

OP says hopefully............ the warriors will win. I'm just not sure if they're ready to continue.

You must be out of your mind! No offense, but have you forgot where you are and who this "#6" apparently plays for. If Cannon beats Bledsoe by 2TDs, we should send the whole bunch home and skip the playoff game. NEVER HAPPEN! There is no way we can possibly lose to Cannon. I know "any team can beat any other team on any given day", but as Wardawg stated you can't win the Indy in a Pinto (that's funny). Cannon can't beat Bledsoe. And yes I know it has happened once, anc with all the problems we have at this time, this team is far better than that. I am not saying they are where they could be, but at least they will beat a team like Cannon... with a few scores to spare.

Go Warriors!

Least your honest, ''SKIP THE PLAYOFF GAME''

warrior4ever u are very cocky about this mediocre bledsoe team. im not saying anything about a prediction. but bledsoe is not nearly as good as u crack them out to be. the way u talk they could come in and beat the new england patriots. they are a good football team, ive seen em twice this year, but not that good. all im saying is if bledsoe dont come out with a win, u might as well erase ur account on here, cuz ur gonna look like the biggest D.A. in bledsoe county. good luck to both teams and hope they stay injury free. o and #6, he'll score 2 times against yall and u'll no who he is by the end of the night, cuz ull here his name over the P.A. system all night long

warrior4ever u are very cocky about this mediocre bledsoe team. im not saying anything about a prediction. but bledsoe is not nearly as good as u crack them out to be. the way u talk they could come in and beat the new england patriots. they are a good football team, ive seen em twice this year, but not that good. all im saying is if bledsoe dont come out with a win, u might as well erase ur account on here, cuz ur gonna look like the biggest D.A. in bledsoe county. good luck to both teams and hope they stay injury free. o and #6, he'll score 2 times against yall and u'll no who he is by the end of the night, cuz ull here his name over the P.A. system all night long

Is he as good as the Scruggs kid from Lookout Valley? Cause he did not score on us, and our defense is better now.

Bledsoe - 27

Cannon - 13

i am on the side of caution and i will say bledsoe unleashes their offense this week in preparation for the play-offs and wins by 3 TD's. I have said it for several weeks and even before the season that nobody we have played has a tandem of backs as good as Colvard and Watson and definately if you throw Brown into that mix. If it weren't for a couple of problems early in the season (watson not touching ball enough) we could easily be sitting right now at 7-2. that is not dreaming that is reality. i didn't think we were ready for the polk game but every other game has been ours to lose. now cannon county; lol i don't think that # 6 (and I haven't seen him) can stand up to the pounding that he is going to receive. If our defense could get physical and deliver some bledsoe county type hits he will be out of the game early. my only complaint since early in the season is that our team is not well coached in the defensive secondary and we are not as physical as we should be especially against weaker opponents. this week bledsoe will be more physical and stronger than the kitty cats from cannon and i see the big blue rolling right along getting a week off before the play-offs and then going in strong.