Cleveland @ Rhea

MRSTUD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you people forget is that maryville is down this year and something else is that red bank beat rhea mentally, not physically so if rhea and red bank do play in the second round and rhea stays mentally right then rhea will come out the winners of that game.

The last time I checked, we (Maryville) were still #1. You keep drinking that Marville is down KoolAid.

The last time I checked, we (Maryville) were still #1. You keep drinking that Marville is down KoolAid.

Oh look a Maryville fan. Ha ha ha. Were not to the play-offs yet so go back to beating up those really weak teams like South Doyle, Powell, Clinton, Lenior City, and Central. Oh and not to forget your non region game of heritage. Teams that maybe are even worse than our teams in the region this year. Oh nice job in recruiting/ getting players to come to your school up there. Maybe maryville can be an actual private school one day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I guess you and everyone else have heard that statement too many times by now from others out here.

Region 4 will see you in a few weeks.

Why do you hate Marryvilles program? From what ive seen it works so you really shouldn't bash it at all.

Oh it obvious now. You didn't read the Maryville Rhea County post last year then. If you would have you would understand. Maryville hates us and we hate them. Infact I would say they are just under cleveland in the hate department.

Oh I got an idea m4rcut you can become a Maryville fan you would fit right in up there. Plus you are already pretty much hated by everyone here at Rhea

And you think we play a weak schedule look at Maryville's. If they were as good as they say they are then wouldn't be play Heritage, every year they would actually play another top 25 school or go to the Ohio vs the nation challenge. If you look at how they rank colleges in the top 25 and they used that system in high school maryville wouldn't even be in the top 25 or top ten in a regional poll. There good but they are not a national power until the beat another national power.

I would say more about recruiting but I won't for now since that would be beating a dead horse.

Oh look a Maryville fan. Ha ha ha. Were not to the play-offs yet so go back to beating up those really weak teams like South Doyle, Powell, Clinton, Lenior City, and Central. Oh and not to forget your non region game of heritage. Teams that maybe are even worse than our teams in the region this year. Oh nice job in recuiting up there. Keep it up maybe maryville can be an actual private school one day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I guess you and everyone else have heard that statement too many times by now from others out here.

Region 4 will see you in a few weeks.

You are kinda contradicting yourself. There are weak teams in region 3-4a, just like there is weak teams in 4-4a. I believe you have said this many times, " The schedule is what it is." Maryville doesn't recruit, that's garbage. They got a great program and that starts with coaching. They have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. They have a lot more rings than us, so we can't really say anything. They have earned respect and deserve it. They win the right way.

Oh it obvious now. You didn't read the Maryville Rhea County post last year then. If you would have you would understand. Maryville hates us and we hate them. Infact I would say they are just under cleveland in the hate department.

Oh I got an idea m4rcut you can become a Maryville fan you would fit right in up there. Plus you are already pretty much hated by everyone here at Rhea

I would say more about recruiting but I won't for now since that would be beating a dead horse.

I don't really like Maryville at all, but you have to give them respect.

You are kinda contradicting yourself. There are weak teams in region 3-4a, just like there is weak teams in 4-4a. I believe you have said this many times, " The schedule is what it is." Maryville doesn't recruit, that's garbage. They got a great program and that starts with coaching. They have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. They have a lot more rings than us, so we can't really say anything. They have earned respect and deserve it. They win the right way.

I had respect for Maryville at one time, but after what was said last year I will never respect Maryville ever again.

what makes u think that cleveland cant beat rhea? rhea hung with red bank well were dominatin the whole first half then they looked like they lost their ablity to play after goin in at half down 14-7 i expect them to come out ready to play next week

Are you trying to use the first half of the Red Bank game as a reason Rhea will win?? Cleveland went into the half up 14-12 against Red Bank. Then the play making abliltiy of Simms and Tim B. took over.

Yeah I am contradicting myself, but Maryville has the ability, money and talent to go play better schools than Heritage. And I know they can't leave their region but I know a lot people would be happy if they moved up. Now as for recruiting it not like recruiting like everyone thinks of. Maryville they don't do it like the colleges by going out to families and giving scholarships and so on like colleges and private schools. No they use their status and bring in players from outside Maryville. Because players see maryville and that is were they want to go. I think recruiting as I put is maybe too strong of a word but what is another word that works?