9AA Picks

MIDTN

How did everyone look this weekend.

I saw that Ezell, Lipscomb, Pearl and East Lit were all playing at the Hillsboro Play Day.

After seeing Lipscomb play this weekend I am not so sure they will finish at the top this year. I know it is early but they do not seem to have a "big" inside game this year. Hope I am wrong! Anyone know how FRA did at their playday?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Lipscomb play this weekend I am not so sure they will finish at the top this year. I know it is early but they do not seem to have a "big" inside game this year. Hope I am wrong! Anyone know how FRA did at their playday?

Did Lipscomb have all of their players there? I am not familiar with their team, so I could not tell.

FRA has a play day this weekend in Martin. Just got several players off the state champion soccer team. So they are just adjusting back to basketball. Canady and Jackson will be strong at the post.

Yes, they will be, but can they handle McAlister?

And from what I've heard, FRA's got one heck of a player who's a 7th grader. You can laugh at me, but from what I've heard, she can beat you in 1-on-1.

It was unfair to place East Lit in the district. This district has been tough every year. I hope that they will be ready for the suprise that Lipscomb, Cpa, FRA, Ezell, Pearl Cohn and whom ever I am forgetting will bring. Good luck to them and welcome to the district.

East Lit has very good young players. They may be a year or two away from being their best, but I would not be at all surprised to see them give some district teams fits this year.

All 5 of the top teams have the potential of knocking each other off. Pre-season most improved team will be MLK. New Coach and a new attitude. Here's hoping that they win several games this year.

Matter of fact, I would put this district ahead of any other district in Davidson County or within a 60 mile radius of Nashville, regardless of classification.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />