Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Respect will be there from both sides, Both will prepare to the max this week. People will make bold predictions , but the players and coaches will be preparing to win the Region Championship. I probably won't make any prediction's on this game , but I can't wait for Friday night. I love highschool football. Oh ,One more thing , this one should put chill bumps on you. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what any one says on here or @ school or even out in public , I think the Lander players think they have a shot @ this one . Ive heard about Hampton having really good ballplayers and good coaches all year , and im sure the whole county even maybe the whole state has heard it also. But that doesnt mean that the Landers doesnt stand a chance . Im not saying we will go out and destroy Hampton just saying that is a game of matchups , luck, and a HEART. I know Hampton is capable of putting up big points on anyone , and shutting down anyone . In my opinion we have a shot until the final whistle . I may eat my words come Friday night between 7:30 and bout 10:00. Anyone remember the Cloudland / CAK game ? Who would have thought the outcome of that game would have ended like it did. How bout App. St. / Mich. Same deal . Good luck Landers u guys have showed a huge HEART this year and it payed off . It may not win the game for you friday but it certianly has brought alot of attention . Thanks guys for the hard work and dedication . Heck what am I saying its not over yet we still have one regular season game and then playoffs. Not to mention a conference championship. C-mon guys lets get fired up a lil.

Everyone thanks that there is no way Cloudland can beat Hampton. Everyone is forgetting that Hampton only won at Oneida by a extra point. Oneida record in 5-4, and don't forget Unicoi Co (0-6 2-7) only losted by a field goal in overtine 9-6. I am not saying CHS will win, but Hampton can be beat. To all CHS players, play this game the best you can, Win or lose, you had a great year ond you proved a lot of people wrong. All CHS fans are prowd of you

Everyone thanks that there is no way Cloudland can beat Hampton. Everyone is forgetting that Hampton only won at Oneida by a extra point. Oneida record in 5-4, and don't forget Unicoi Co (0-6 2-7) only losted by a field goal in overtine 9-6. I am not saying CHS will win, but Hampton can be beat. To all CHS players, play this game the best you can, Win or lose, you had a great year ond you proved a lot of people wrong. All CHS fans are prowd of you

As the proverbial saying goes, any team can get beat any given Friday (or Thursday) night. Anyone who has watched Hampton play this year will agree, they started out as a team that was bipolar. we have watched 2 teams play this year and fortunatley for us, most of the bad team was at the beginning of the year. They have hit stride, know their jobs and what they are playing for. This will be typical Hampton/Cloudland. Big hype, close at first, maybe through the first half, but I think/hope that Hampton can pull away.

The 4 teams Oneida has lost to have a combined record of 31 and 5, Unicoi is 4a , they are very up and down, I don't think they have lost to any chumps. Could have easily won a few more games.

As the proverbial saying goes, any team can get beat any given Friday (or Thursday) night. Anyone who has watched Hampton play this year will agree, they started out as a team that was bipolar. we have watched 2 teams play this year and fortunatley for us, most of the bad team was at the beginning of the year. They have hit stride, know their jobs and what they are playing for. This will be typical Hampton/Cloudland. Big hype, close at first, maybe through the first half, but I think/hope that Hampton can pull away.

well if were comparing these two by past games I think we have to mention how these two faired against common opponents: unaka vs. cloudland 21-20 (I think) vs grace christian (overtime) vs cosby and jellico (just barely scraped by)Hampton absolutley dominated all these teams by anywhere from 20- to 40 points each if the dogs come out to play like they can this shouldn't be close but that's why we play the games ain't it?

good luck to both teams. should be a great night for football especially one like this. with out a doubt i know each team wil give and leave everything out on that field. zaza90 thanks for the comment on the cloudland/grace topic. i enjoyed that game and it was fun to be a fan for a change. well already been on here more than i wanted.

Good luck and God Bless

Coach Shelton

Hate to say it Blueandgoldblood, but I missed this THRILLER. On the brighter side,,,,,,,the pheasant hunting in South Dakota was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Some will know who I am now.

I'll be there this Friday though, hopefully this game will live up to expectations. I also hope JC shows the team last years game film and let them see what can happen if we don't come out prepared. You guys held us in the 1st half cause the team thought you were going to lay down and let us win, didn't happen then and it won't happen Friday.

I do think cloudland looses this one, BUT THEY WILL FIGHT FOR IT!

Hey glad you made it back! You made it 4 the one that counts anyway. As I've said before,we don't have the horses you guys do. still, emotion carried us in the 1st half last year so who knows what will happen when you get the addreniline flowing. Course it can be a bad thing too. I tried to talk D. Jaynes into puttin the ball on the ground a coupla times but he wasn't having any of that. I hope for is an injury free game for both teams. As I said before I'll be above the stands on the right side. Come on up and we'll intro and give each other hades, and talk some ball. I just can't sit down and watch a football game, plus the view from up there is MUCH better. I had ringneck pheasant sunday along with Bluegill,crappy and catfish at a fish fry while we watched NFL.anyway glad the conference championship is being decided between the two (boys in blue) again. This is how it should be!

Amen. No matter what happens in this game, both our squads have come together and put an explanation point on the destruction of creeker athletics. Not only on the field of play, but on coacht where the creeker silence is golden. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think because of our heart and pride in our Blue and Golden communities, championships will continue to fill the halls of our schools while the trophy cases at other schools that wear maroon /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> will get emptier and gather dust. Guys, don't you love it? I couldn't be happier! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I like Cloudlands approach to trying to take down Hampton much better than I did Happy Valley's. Happy Valley had the Hampton boy's FIRED UP. When the dust settled at the end of the 1st quarter, Happy Valley was wondering what hit them. Cloudland will be coming to win this game, they believe they can, and they should. These boys are stubborn and hardnosed. They will fight you til the bitter end. I only hope both teams can come out of it healthy so region 2 can see the best we have to offer.

well ive got the upmost respect for both programs. the way i see it cloudland is still up and coming, while hampton is already at the top. big rivalry both will come out and play tough. i just might make it to this game, cosby plays all the way in knoxville (im in virginia) so cloudland isnt THAT far.

Hampton 41

Cloudland 18