Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton is a great team But this is a rival game it will be closer than the dogs will like. I am not saying cloudland is going to win We are out for respect and we have heart. If we didn`t grace would have beat us when they they stormed back. GO LANDERS Good luck dogs We all want a team wearing blue bring home a gold ball.

Hampton will think they are playing Cosby again in this game. Trust me, it won't be close.

Flordia killed Tennessee UGA beat Flordia The Gators saw tennessee beat UGA Gators showed no respect ended with defeat Cloudland and Cosby aint the same. Dogs are good but we aint bad either. Thats all i am saying. Dont think I am taking anything from the dogs I believe they going to bring some Hardware back form the cross bowl. They better so region 2 shut up and look to the mountains for some guidance Go alliance

Thanks Cloudland for the black roses. The Bulldogs just loved them. I hope you can handle what you started. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You should thank your own coaches for that bit of motivation. That is such an old trick I'm surprised that they even try it any more. Oh well I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

The Blue and Gold team has NO chance in this one. Everyone in this rivalry should understand one thing. When Pujo is on your side you will win the majority of the time. Old Pujo is the lucky charm for Hampton. The Landers lost him several years ago.

C'mon Legend you are better than this. Your last several score picks are detracting from the legend.