Lenoir City at Maryville

jacketsfan66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach q is a very fine coach that didn't want to get his starters hurt. it had nothing to do with lenoir city. he is a great coach, but come on every coach would have done the same thing.

If every Coach had the class of Coach Q, the T$$AA would not have installed the slaughter rule that so many liberals clammer for!

Good Luck to LC in the off season.

coach q is a very fine coach that didn't want to get his starters hurt. it had nothing to do with lenoir city. he is a great coach, but come on every coach would have done the same thing.

You are right.

Had a lot of starters not been knicked up, they might have played until halftime.

Very trus BSL. Central and Helton didn't do it, Halls didn't do it just to name a few. Coach Q is a top notch coach and I dare to say probably the best coach in the state.

You are absolutely wrong about Halls. We had our starters out after the first series of the second half and they didn't return to the game.

That may be Diver but Halls was up big by the half. I wish Halls luck as well in the playoffs. You guys have a great team and an excellent back in the Kitts kid.

If I'm not mistaken, Halls was only up 14-0 at half. They returned the 2nd half kick-off for a touchdown and then on LC next series, intercepted a pass and scored immediately. 50 seconds into the second half, it was 28-0 and that was all she wrote....

no coach would player their starters if they had a lead at the half the week before the playoffs. especially in a game that as no implications on the region seeding. ask coach quarles himself. I did. he said douglas was going to play the first quarter only. I went to his house on halloween. he is a great guy. and his kid is adorable.