11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me about Pearl Cohn

The whole team is very fast and big. Their quarterback, Daunte Mason, can beat you with the passing game or the running game, and he is going to play at Kentucky next year. Their defence is very good as well. I think the PC vs. Howard game will be pretty interesting.

Their only real weakness I can see is the amount of penalties they pick up.

OOOPS 89charger fan, didn't mean to offend. Wasn't trying to take anything away from your town, your cowpasture and certainly not your football team. Here's some helpful hints to help you feel better. Calm down first of all, take some deep breaths and count to ten. Save it for friday night, we both have to survive that, however I'm sure your input was very helpful to the white house fans....Thanks again, pot (or is it Kettle) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boy you have come a long way. a new school and field and you think your top of the world. downing someone's stadium and field of course,what else should MC expect from your class.

Boy you have come a long way. a new school and field and you think your top of the world. downing someone's stadium and field of course,what else should MC expect from your class.

your right, none of us could ever hope to live up to the class mcminn central displays off and on the field (how many unsportman like conduct and ejections have central had this season), but you give us something to shoot for. We are very proud of our football stadium in our cowpasture, but we don't forget what it was like in the old stadium, and we miss it a lot, but it is not the stadium nor the school that makes a football team, it is the quality of the kids and the coaches, and we have been successful in both stadiums. Thanks for taking the time to respond though, it always gives one pause to hear from such a classy person such as yourself... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think it will be close and probably with a higher score than I have seen predicted. This should make it very entertaining. Somewhere in the 38-35 range with Polk on top. Polk offense is diverse enough to score a few more points than it has in the past and the defense is good enough to make a stop when it needs to. Add Coach Davis and staff with this and its a good combination. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Polk will keep it close with ball control.

your right, none of us could ever hope to live up to the class mcminn central displays off and on the field (how many unsportman like conduct and ejections have central had this season), but you give us something to shoot for. We are very proud of our football stadium in our cowpasture, but we don't forget what it was like in the old stadium, and we miss it a lot, but it is not the stadium nor the school that makes a football team, it is the quality of the kids and the coaches, and we have been successful in both stadiums. Thanks for taking the time to respond though, it always gives one pause to hear from such a classy person such as yourself... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This really makes me glad to be in Region 4. For the mostpart I think we play out the rivalries on the field and pull for each other when the playoffs come around.

Don't let a few apples spoil the bunch. For the most part we do, I am sure their are some in 4a that don't support the other teams.

If you want to witness some of our region nuts, go read an old Greenbrier/ Whitehouse thread.... LOL

We have had some doozy conversations..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sometimes we even break out in song.....