Cleveland @ Knox Halls

Pirateman894

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls I think has a better chance now that I talked to my buddy down in Chattanooga. Cleveland shouldn't be overlooked but their region is down a great deal. Red Bank has been winning impressively lately but against weaker teams. Here is the Region breakdown they have two really bad teams and two poor teams. There isn't a lot between Rhea Co. and Cleveland. But Red Bank & Brainerd are really good. Cleveland won 35-34 to claim third against Rhea Co.. Halls could and should win this one.

Red Bank 7-0 10-0

Brainerd 6-1 7-3

Cleveland 5-2 7-3

Rhea Co. 4-3 6-4

Chattanooga Central 2-5 3-7

Hixson 2-5 2-8

Walker Valley 2-5 3-7

White Co. 0-7 1-9

Hope this gives some more food for thought. Bring out the jackets could be a cool night Friday night.

Anybody been to practice this week? How is it going? Also, does the game start at 7 instead of 730? Hopefully it will be a packed house. Its been a long time since we have had a game at the crossroads in week 11.

Littlemn88- Game time 7pm.

As for Practice this week it is going just like any other week. KJ has not changed anything and the DABOYZ are relaxed, intense and focused. It will in fact be a special night for all. We need to be LOUD and welcome Cleveland to the Home of the BIG RED!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thats right Red & Black ten years ago in 97. We were coming off that impressive 96 season when we lost to Pearl Cohn in the state championship game. I think they were 14-1 that season.

Red & Black we will be honored to have you at the game friday night. Its going to be cold one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Halls I think has a better chance now that I talked to my buddy down in Chattanooga. Cleveland shouldn't be overlooked but their region is down a great deal. Red Bank has been winning impressively lately but against weaker teams. Here is the Region breakdown they have two really bad teams and two poor teams. There isn't a lot between Rhea Co. and Cleveland. But Red Bank & Brainerd are really good. Cleveland won 35-34 to claim third against Rhea Co.. Halls could and should win this one.

Red Bank 7-0 10-0

Brainerd 6-1 7-3

Cleveland 5-2 7-3

Rhea Co. 4-3 6-4

Chattanooga Central 2-5 3-7

Hixson 2-5 2-8

Walker Valley 2-5 3-7

White Co. 0-7 1-9

Hope this gives some more food for thought. Bring out the jackets could be a cool night Friday night.

I agree, region 4-4A has two excellent teams in Red Bank and Brainerd, but aside from those two, it's been a very down year for the rest of the region. Cleveland and Rhea County haven't been that impressive, and the rest of the region has really struggled.

I heard we lost another one to the injury bug! Can anyone confirm if BJ (Brandon Johnson) did indeed BREAK his ankle? I heard it is severe, and he may not be 100% for next year. Can anyone help? If so, our prayers go out to BJ. Great kid and good football player (FYI he leads the team in int. and is a two year starter).

doesnt matter if halls if healty of not. halls has the worst defense in the region especally the LBs. i dont car how many takles anybody has. i say that cleveland will run for 700 yards. write it down. halls has not stopped a running game of any body all year. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />