Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

LOL i have sat here and read all these pages now i guess its time for my 2 cents i just hope all these trash talking crap spilling devil fans are parents of the players because if they are these kids will dif have these bigfathead like there parents talking on with would be graet because thats the making of a upset to start with i think this game will be a great one and close i really hope east takes but we will have to see and back on page 75 lol or so the thing about lonney he is one of the best in et and buy size i know he is the best pound for pound its all heart and mind for lonney and on a closing note tff this " KEV-o" hes just what i pic with a screen name like KEV-o lol hes a retard like " STEVE-o" sorry no offence i just call them like i see them ill be there fri and we will see "ROLL BIG E" and gl devils

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is two pretty good teams in the MLC. South and Tennessee High! Johnson County and Sullivan East have decent records because their schedules are sooooooo weak. We should add some Unicoi County and Sullivan Central onto our schedule and see what happens. There is six teams from the five rivers that could make the playoffs in the MLC. Cocke County and Crockett are terrible. Everyone else competes. Not like the MLC. Two teams compete!!! THATS IT!

Competing is a precise term. Unicoi pushed East to double overtime in a game that was a defensive slugfest. I'd say that is 'competing'. Tennessee High was up 10-6 at the half on Unicoi and, although they gradually pulled away, I'd say they would admit they had a 'competition' on their hands. I'd also throw in the fact that East 'competed' very well with one of your "big six", beating Volunteer.

I'm not trying to say that Unicoi should have/could have made the playoffs, but we did 'compete' nearly every game, as you like to put it. Having two PREMIERE teams in the conference doesn't make the rest of the teams weak. When Morristown West dominated everything and anything (except Maryville), you didn't catch me calling the Five Rivers weak.

There is two pretty good teams in the MLC. South and Tennessee High! Johnson County and Sullivan East have decent records because their schedules are sooooooo weak. We should add some Unicoi County and Sullivan Central onto our schedule and see what happens. There is six teams from the five rivers that could make the playoffs in the MLC. Cocke County and Crockett are terrible. Everyone else competes. Not like the MLC. Two teams compete!!! THATS IT!

Only 2 teams in the 5 streams has above a 5-5 record... Half the teams in the MLC have winning records.

Yeah, we have some not so good teams, but the records say you have more. Just sayin'

He doesnt know whats going on... he has been too wrapped up in G-vills miracle season to to realize that their conference is WEAK WEAK WEAK this year

I don't think the Mountain Conference is the WWE that you think it is. Look at your teams and your records! Learn not to cast stones. Besides Region 1 and Region 2 are both down this year. A decent team will face easy street to the 3rd round and then hit a wall in the 4th round! Good luck to Greeneville and that's the bottom line!

see thats a good post, It is not like earlier were people were just talking out of there butts an just saying stupid stuff. That post gives good info. Fluit player do you have anything to add. What's your take on this game an dont just say Greeneville loses, give us some info some facts on why you think Greeneville is going to lose.

5 Rivers has two teams this year that may have competed for a playoff spot in the MLC and that is Greeneville and MoWest. Friday night we will see if they would have made it or not. Johnson County and Sullivan East would have finished respectively in the same spots they did in the MLC if they were in the 5 Rivers, and maybe even higher. And again we will see Friday night.

I have to also add that while the loss in Death Valley last week was heartbreaking, the up side of it is that THS is now on the (what most believe to be) the weaker side of the 5 Rivers bracket as far as matchups go…Volunteer and Greeneville. You can take all the credit you want for beating South because a win is a win, but if you think you did anything other than dodge a bullet you’re foolin yourselves. I can honestly say that even with all the mouth coming from Greeneville fans you won’t find ONE, no not one coach in any conference that (if given the choice) would choose to have to go up against South verses playing Greeneville. NOW HOW IS THAT FOR FACT kev-o?!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If that’s not factual enough for ya, try these on for size.

In 04’ the MLC shut out (what is now known as) the 5 Rivers in the first round of the playoffs. NO TEAM FROM THE 5 RIVERS MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!! The roles have never been reversed in the past 10 years.

Also in 04’ (by the way…the last time Greeneville has seen the playoffs) Greeneville took on (none other than) the Sullivan East Patriots and had to turn in their gear the following week after getting SPANKED 27 to 13.

One more thing…Kev-o you talk a big game behind your screen name. Through all the insults you have been throwing out…I don’t believe you told us what position you play on the team or what affiliation you have with the team. Surly a person that talks as big a game as you do would have to be none other than the Greenville stud QB or maybe big time LB’s or something. So how bout it…what number are you “BIG BOY”?!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

5 Rivers has two teams this year that may have competed for a playoff spot in the MLC and that is Greeneville and MoWest. Friday night we will see if they would have made it or not. Johnson County and Sullivan East would have finished respectively in the same spots they did in the MLC if they were in the 5 Rivers, and maybe even higher. And again we will see Friday night.

I have to also add that while the loss in Death Valley last week was heartbreaking, the up side of it is that THS is now on the (what most believe to be) the weaker side of the 5 Rivers bracket as far as matchups go…Volunteer and Greeneville. You can take all the credit you want for beating South because a win is a win, but if you think you did anything other than dodge a bullet you’re foolin yourselves. I can honestly say that even with all the mouth coming from Greeneville fans you won’t find ONE, no not one coach in any conference that (if given the choice) would choose to have to go up against South verses playing Greeneville. NOW HOW IS THAT FOR FACT kev-o?!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

In 04’ the MLC shut out (what is now known as) the 5 Rivers in the first round of the playoffs. NO TEAM FROM THE 5 RIVERS MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!! The roles have never been reversed in the past 10 years.

Also in 04’ (by the way…the last time Greeneville has seen the playoffs) Greeneville took on (none other than) the Sullivan East Patriots and had to turn in their gear the following week after getting SPANKED 27 to 13.

One more thing…Kev-o you talk a big game behind your screen name. Through all the insults you have been throwing out…I don’t believe you told us what position you play on the team or what affiliation you have with the team. Surly a person that talks as big a game as you do would have to be none other than the Greenville stud QB or maybe big time LB’s or something. So how bout it…what number are you “BIG BOY”?!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

you would be very suprised on who he is, but he is not on the team thats as far as I will go

Way to bring the point home, Cap1. I had a feeling this talk would stir you off the porch.

If you will look at the Greeneville roster there is no Kevin to be found! If you want to see Kev-O, he is not hard to find on Friday nights. He wont be wearing any jersey but he will be cheering on his Devils in Full Force.

Well unless you have the 04' teams there Friday night playing that info does nothing. If it didn't happen this year then how is that going to help this years team? They are right i am not on the team (anymore). I did my time there it was not all 4 years but if you knew the circumstances you would feel like an even bigger dirt bag then you already are. I have done some thing on a football field that %95 of the people on this website could not do, weather there skill or heart would not allow them to do.

Well unless you have the 04' teams there Friday night playing that info does nothing. If it didn't happen this year then how is that going to help this years team? They are right i am not on the team (anymore). I did my time there it was not all 4 years but if you knew the circumstances you would feel like an even bigger dirt bag then you already are. I have done some thing on a football field that %95 of the people on this website could not do, weather there skill or heart would not allow them to do.

what are the circumstances and what did you do on the field? not trying to be an a hole, I am genuinly wondering

You now know how it feels when it gets personal. I think you owe Pumpkinhead a BIG apology and may I suggest you stop throwing stones from a glass house...Clown!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> In my lifetime I notice that there are two types of people in this world…those who participate, and those who just watch those who participate. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Uuuh...and before you go off half cocked and try to shoot back another one of your juvenile responses I would first sit back...take a deep breath...and repeat after me "I'm waayyyyy out of my league, I'm waaaaayyyyyyy out of my league"!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I will guarantee you that if it would have been possible for Kev-O to have played all four years of high school ball he would have played. He was a darn good player too. However things happen and he was unable to finish playing his high school career. Enough said! Now as for this conference this and this conference that... WHO CARES? All I know is that Greeneville play Sullivan East on Friday night and if they take care of business then they will get to play again next week. As for the playoffs a few years ago when East sent Greeneville on to basketball season well honestly a lot of the players were ready for it to be over and even talked more about the party after the game than about the game itself. Not an excuse just how it happened, not that they would have won the game anyway because East was pretty good that year. Good luck to both teams, I hope Greeneville wins but I hope noone gets injured on either team.