PEABODY @ WESTVIEW

freeacen

One, if you are a Westview fan and live in Martin, all you have to do is ask. Plus, if you knew them, then you would know what is wrong with them. Two, they are minors (meaning under the age of 18). This isn't college or the NFL. I know some of the Milan players, but I don't ask them about anyone except the people I know because it is none of my business who is hurt on their team. Its just not ethical to throw out anyone's personal information to the public. Can I have your bank account number, social security number, and date of birth? Have you ever had an STD? It none of my business.

Agreed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

O.K. point taken....just didn't know. And I am on your side remember??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasnt the best athlete the first time these two teams played and I doubt he will be this time. If not for one run, he barely has over 100 yds of Total offenese. Harper is an excellent player but IMO he's facing the Reigon MVP in Harrison Moore Friday night.

As far as the stadium goes.....Westview has played at UTM for so long I think everyone (except Coach Coady) is afraid of change. I think you'll see WHS have it's own stadium very soon though

As a JCS fan and parent I must say that Harrison Moore and Kendal Harper are two best individual athletes we faced this year. Both have insane talent and ability and are game breakers. Harrison Moore had the best and most athletic interception against JCS this year on their first drive. On another drive he put the "slobber-knocker" hit on one of our receivers on what looked like a touchdown on 4th down but the ball ended up 20 yards up field after the hit. On still another drive another receiver caught a pass across the middle, beat out the linebacker and was headed down the sideline for the house, but "guess who" came out of no where to knock him out of bounds---Harrison Moore. And that is just on defense. Not to mention kick returns and quarterback. I would say that both of them are worthy of MVP honors for sure but I'm sure only one will get it. It will be a great game, if we didn't have a big one in Milan I'd be there. I predict Westview takes this but not 48-13 like last time. I'm predicting 28-20.

No disrespect intended FG1, just wondering about his injury.

Superman. None taken or meant either. I just am very protective of youth. They have so many that just throw them around all the time ... you know how it is ... leaping tall buildings in a single bound - x ray vision and all, saving folks from themselves. You seen Lois? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Westview stack the box last game?

Nope, allowed the middle to stay pretty open. Str A gap was wide all night.

As for moore and harper, having seen both for years, harper is a better athlete. However, moore is a better football player. Moore is the best football player in the area IMO. If both were on my team, moore would be my qb & fs. harper would have to play another position

You know i get on here every week reading these message boards and i can't take it anymore. Westview is an awesome team no doubt about it but when you think trenton is a one man team it burns me up. There are 11 guys on the field not just one. If it wasn't for lineman blocking and Recievers catching the ball we wouldn't be where we are.Kendal is an awesome guy i love being on the same team as him, but Tamias,Mark,Micajah,Tyler,Hunter,Carson,Raphael, and all the other seniors make this stuff possible not just him. When you credit him your actually crediting those who make it possible for him to get those yards.

Well, same field, same teams, same coaches, same fans, will it be the same out come?

In my OP these may not be the same teams who met a few weeks ago, I think Martin will be /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> but I also think the TIDE may be peeking at the right time. Peabody's defense is playing unreal the last three weeks and

# 8 Johnson has broken out big time to take alot of the heat off Kendal Harper. This one should be close, at any point lets all support the 82A teams in the playoffs and show the TSSAA that we will not be brushed aside!

Back off everone Peabody is hot and if you get in there way you might get rolled over by the "TIDE".

As for moore and harper, having seen both for years, harper is a better athlete. However, moore is a better football player. Moore is the best football player in the area IMO. If both were on my team, moore would be my qb & fs. harper would have to play another position

I am going to try to not be biased. Moore is the better all-around athlete and Harper is a good athlete at his position. Buddy Legens is a pretty good all-around athlete as well. Moore and Legens have scored at least one touchdown from almost every position they play. Quite a few. 5 or 6, I think. Even in the classroom they are brilliant. I am not taking anything away from Harper. He is an extremely good athlete at his position. But if you are going to start handing out cookies, Harrison Moore and Buddy Legens deserve them.

By definiton:

player - a person who takes part or is skilled in some game or sport.

athlete - A person possessing the natural or acquired traits, such as strength, agility, and endurance, that are necessary for physical exercise or sports, especially those performed in competitive contexts.

I am going to try to not be biased. Moore is the better all-around athlete and Harper is a good athlete at his position. Buddy Legens is a pretty good all-around athlete as well. Moore and Legens have scored at least one touchdown from almost every position they play. Quite a few. 5 or 6, I think. Even in the classroom they are brilliant. I am not taking anything away from Harper. He is an extremely good athlete at his position. But if you are going to start handing out cookies, Harrison Moore and Buddy Legens deserve them.

By definiton:

player - a person who takes part or is skilled in some game or sport.

athlete - A person possessing the natural or acquired traits, such as strength, agility, and endurance, that are necessary for physical exercise or sports, especially those performed in competitive contexts.

go home peabody by 14