Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

The timing of his committment has everything to do with his getting better. I am no expert on Phillips, but if I'm not mistaken he has attended numerous camps, had numerous Division I scouts recruiting him, ran track last spring to get faster, and more than likely works on his own to get better. Your logic is puzzling...and so is your grammer.

oh sorry mr english teacher i didnt kno i was in school well we will see after the game tonight

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why you directed that towards me. I am a THS fan. I cant wait for South to beat the pants off you all though so we can play them again. I see them beating you all by atleast 10. the only look the East LB's will get at Curt is after he trucked them and they are laying on the ground. Sorry boys

Well budro u need to meet Richard Montes and Demarcus Knight and we will see who gets trucked.

warmup game theres noone in sulivan south's conference and oh yeah the team yall lost to greeneville beat us in overtime 14-7,so ur in for a loss tonight budro

Well ya both need to meet me at the shell station for a good ole rumble. Seriously grow up.

I'm sorry but South is to much to handle. You guys say you continue to get better, but almost lose to Boone last Friday. Boone got it handed to them by South eariler in the season. He is to much, that's why he is going to Wissconson.

Well ya both need to meet me at the shell station for a good ole rumble. Seriously grow up.

I'm sorry but South is to much to handle. You guys say you continue to get better, but almost lose to Boone last Friday. Boone got it handed to them by South eariler in the season. He is to much, that's why he is going to Wissconson.

You think phillips is god almighty he wont take a snap at wisconsin maybe if every quarterback gets hurt but wait they would go with the kicker before they would go with phillips

Have you ever heard of a thing called a injury.Well we have 3 of them and they all are starters.Our QB and our preseason all state linebacker but you get to meet him tonight because he is back.Is that how Curt spelled wisconsin when he committed to them?

I don't know the problem Montes had with his shoulder except it was bad enough to

miss the season games. I don't recall the person having the cramps

but are usually caused by not drinking a lot of liquids during the day. Waiting

until game time to do their drinking is too late. As far as I know he was

the only person who had a problem all year. The 100* temperature did not

seem to bother them. Almost all the players on the squad sees some play action

during the game , probably more players than any other team in the Conference.

Blake's problem wasn't not drinking enough at any point. He, per his mom and dad, has been battling a severe stomach virus most of the season causing severe vomiting and all the rest. He has been to the doc numerous times and couldn't quite shake it. He would be better two or three days and then sick again. That will cause dehydration no matter how much you drink. I think he's finally about over it, and back to full strength. Oh, and he is getting some scouting looks.

Have you ever heard of a thing called a injury.Well we have 3 of them and they all are starters.Our QB and our preseason all state linebacker but you get to meet him tonight because he is back.Is that how Curt spelled wisconsin when he committed to them?

“Like someone smacked yo momma” like I said before!! That’s going to be the look on your face when Curt runs smack over your “All State LB”!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don’t be surprised when it seems like everybody on your team (especially in the secondary) starts slippin and falling like they lost all the cleats of the bottom of their shoes when Curt runs the ball…he gets that reaction quite a bit!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey, but look on the bright side…you almost never have to worry about Curt fakin you out. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

“Like someone smacked yo momma” like I said before!! That’s going to be the look on your face when Curt runs smack over your “All State LB”!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don’t be surprised when it seems like everybody on your team (especially in the secondary) starts slippin and falling like they lost all the cleats of the bottom of their shoes when Curt runs the ball…he gets that reaction quite a bit!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey, but look on the bright side…you almost never have to worry about Curt fakin you out. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

East is not coming up there to play tag football. Which one is Curt ?

You think phillips is god almighty he wont take a snap at wisconsin maybe if every quarterback gets hurt but wait they would go with the kicker before they would go with phillips

I don't have room on here to posts all your quotes, so I just picked one. Shouldn't you get off the message board and get back in the classsroom---3rd grade English, is it???

One Word--------Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!