Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan has the big "B" going for them: BALANCE... They can run, they can pass, they can stop the run, they can stop the pass. I've not seen Huntington but I go with the Dawgs... Besides as a JCS fan I've already stated that I was for the purple the rest of the way. I think Milan needs to take it one game at a time---but the big "b" wins championships. I watched Alcoa and Goodpasture in the championship. Alcoa dominated because they had the big "B." Goodpasture was behind 3 touchdowns late and still had to run the ball. You can't win a championship without the Big "B." Sooner or later someone will stop the run/pass the deeper you get in the playoffs. JCS was supposed to lose to Mt. Pleasant in the semifinals last year. We didn't have a chance everyone said. We beat them 42-14 because we had the Big "B" and they didn't! You've got to be able to do both. Milan has proved that Coleman is in stride, Trevino Moore---you want to talk about a man among boys---there's one---and of course, Gilbert running the ball. Milan has other backs and receivers that look good too. Milan has the big "B" as long as they stay focused, play like tonight and keep building on that they will be fine. STAY-FOCUSED DAWGS!

Milan will win this big!

Why?

Before Coleman's injury, we were up 14-0 in the middle of the 2nd quarter if I recall correctly, and we were rolling. Coleman's injury came, and BOOM.... we were vastly un-prepared to bring in a sophmore at first and then move our TE to QB in Postoak. JCS fan is exactly right because that Huntingdon game proved it. Coleman didn't have good stats, but Huntingdon saw he could throw the ball effectively (ala the long ball Pearson dropped earlier in the game for a sure TD). After Coleman's injury, however, Huntingdon just stacked the box and dared our QBs to throw because they knew neither had game experience.

Prediction: Milan 27-0

Looking for a great rematch of Week #1 at Johnnie Hale Stadium. As has already been stated or implied, Milan is a much different team from the first match, as well as Huntingdon. When is comes to Milan vs. Huntingdon there is so much history and respect for each program.

Being a Bulldog fan I have to go with the Purple. I believe that they are peaking as just the right time. Add in an excellent coaching staff, Historic Johnnie Hale Stadium, Purple clad fans, and "Move those chains", Milan wins this one in a classic. Milan 30 - Huntingdon 17. GO DAWGS!