Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Son, the more you open your mouth the funnier you get! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coalfield has had some major issues this season....if you don't believe me ask someone from there. The coach took leave for a while. I don't know all about it, but it was a mess for a bit. Believe what you want.

I don't have to "be-little" you.....your doing just fine by youself! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazboy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz please look at your own post!!! To say your not putting down all who have a different opinion than yourself is simply far fetched. Every time you post your putting down Hampton's players, students, parents or fans, what's next, the cheerleaders. Before you start tapping keys, look in the mirror. Just a wild guess, 37 was your number when you played. I know it can't be your age. You want to talk trash, talk to me!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gosh........tell Hawkboy how to spell half and the whole community takes offense. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Jeez, Louise!

YDKM, your little rant couldn't have come at a better time. (and it is quite good I might add!) I think you've pretty much summed up my opinion in a nutshell. And.....unlike this lovefest we have going on here with Pujo and the boys, the real game gets settled on the field. How we all handle it on Saturday Morning will be the real question. How that goes, is anybodies guess. You'd like to think there is some sensible souls among us, but.......?

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo, are you droppin' to the level of your buddies? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Just to a level that you can understand!!

I think oneida will be well prepared for this game,but I don't see them beating Hampton at home.It should be a hard hitting game with big plays from both sides with Hampton coming out the winner.I'LL say if Hampton doesn't go into this game overconfident and plays like they are capable Hampton wins 35-14 no disrespect meant for oneida,those bulldogs will be hard to stop.

This is the game that Hampton and Onieda have waited for since week two of the regular season. I was in attendance of that game during week two. Onieda is coming in for revenge of losing to Hampton by a small margin. Hampton is ready to prove that they are the real deal and to make believers out of the Onieda fans. This will be a game well worth admission. My own personal opinion, I do believe that Hampton will be too much for Onieda to handle with Hampton coming out victorious.

Hampton 35 Onieda 7

I've got an 11 year old that can out spell him. Did Oneida have anyone in the spelling bee at Knoxville last year. He plays a little football to. Probably a better speller.

I don't know about last year, but a few years ago I was told one of the players on Oneida's team went to that spelling contest three years straight /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway, we are playing football, not spelling words. I think Hampton is a great team, I think Oneida is a great team. I think both have better Defenses than offenses. I'm not sounding negative here, but I think of Hampton as Ohio State, and Oneida as an LSU or BC type team.

Yes, they have lost, but look at the caliber of opponents they have played. They have played three teams whose combined recored in the regular season are 28-2 or so.(Rockwood may have lost twice or more I dont keep up with 2A ball.Hampton is one of those teams BTW) They lost to all three. The next loss they suffered was to their region champions, Midway. Midway, In my opinion, has ONE of the most explosive offenses in Div 1. Notice i did not say THE most explosive, just one of them.

I am in no way disregarding the opponents Hampton has played. They have had a tough schedule. I feel it is not near as tough as Oneida's.

This is what I liked to call, a battle. Not a killing, not a murder, a battle. Could Hampton win by 40? Maybe. Could Oneida have hit a field goal and beat them in week 2? Maybe. To bad the only thing that matters is something none of us can see for about 46 more hours. Why don't we stop trash talking, and wait for the game?

What I can't wait for is to see two teams play 4 guaranteed quarters of ball, Because I dont see starters on any side coming out at any point except at halftime.

Whoever wins, wins in overtime by a touchdown.

Also, Pujo, I have seen you post over the past few weeks and I have come to respect you as an honest person. Best of luck to your team, and to the Indians.

Here's to a safe trip to the Indians, up and back, and to a safe game. I hope nobody gets hurt on either side.

Coacht Is a great site and I've saw some great things posted on hear, I've laughed until until I was crying, I've alo bawled like a baby. Some very touching stories. Some people go way overboard and say some very cruel things. I'm not into that. As far as one team beating the tar out of another, i, don't know if thats disrespect or if its just people's honest opinions. . Gettting on here and downing kids after they've played their hearts out and are already hurt ,don't take noo delight in that. They all want to win every game,it just can;'t work out that way. Isee this for what it is ,2 hard working bunch of kids going out there to make their parent's ,community and Team proud of themselves. Any of us who are not, are childish and don't deserve to be in attendance. I respect every kid in the state who has the heart to work year around ,sweat their butts off in the summer and take a pounding ,not only in games ,but also in practice. Highschool football is my favorite sport by far , without these kids , I'd be lost . GOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is for the team . Everything on this topic is just words, it doesnt mean anything. Everything will be decided on the field Friday night. (YOUR HOME FIELD), so just to put things into perspective for you guys. This "could" be the last game the seniors will ever play. I know you guys will leave your guts on the field to make sure that this will not be your last game. Yes Oneida almost beat us in week two, but that was week 2 . Water under the bridge. So lets let Oneida know we didnt overlook them, and show them what PRIDE is all about. I am not going to post a score prediction, because thats up to you guys. The team wiil put the score up Friday night ,and Im sure they will prove they are more than 2 points better !! DONT STOP UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS and LET ONEIDA KNOW WHY YOU ARE 11-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't generally single out players ,but the Mr Football finalists came out today and I think they left a good one out. I doubt very seriously there is a 1a lineman in the state with the potential of none other than ,Mr Steven ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. I'm sure the others are fine players but Its rare to see a guy 6ft 7 350 pounds that can move. He's our Mr football lineman. I also think we may have a couple of others who might be in the running in a year or 2.

I don't generally single out players ,but the Mr Football finalists came out today and I think they left a good one out. I doubt very seriously there is a 1a lineman in the state with the potential of none other than ,Mr Steven ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. I'm sure the others are fine players but Its rare to see a guy 6ft 7 350 pounds that can move. He's our Mr football lineman.

Pujo I have to agree with that one

i havent even read everything on these pages actually not even half of it...but i can promise you that the oneida football team and especially their staff and head coach tony lambert respect hampton....you will not find a better act around than this staff and the head coach..coach lambert is known for his love of kids, his enthusiasm(or however you spell it) , and him being a class act...i played for him back in the day and i can promise you that he demands this from his teams as well.. point is dont think this is the team or staff talkin all this i am just simply saying that some people say stuff that reflect on others that dont want it.. all this is making it rought on coach lambert like black shirts said and he is just simply a good coach trying to get his kids to play well.. he knows hampton is a great caliber team and would never take anything away from them..so does his staff..they just want to see a bunch of orange and white jerseys flyin around the field friday night playing their hearts out..

but i havent seen many oneida people on here sayin oneida by 40 good luck with the long trip home!

just let the kids play and have fun..

again safe trip for EVERYONE...and i hope for no more injuries EITHER way

oh yea and coach lambert......no more scares on the sidelines please /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />