IMAC...?...

DevilMan03

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on how the Patriots have looked? Is the Stepp kid playing or is he doing indoor track?

i am told to expect another down year. not sure what has happened in dumplin valley. from mid 90s to 2003-04, pats bball was tough. very competitive in the district and region. not so anymore. of course, the district was much tougher in those times as well in my opinion. there have been bright spots no doubt, but it was a MUCH deeper league. for example, cherokee and mo east were middle of the pack at best in those days, and they featured ryan lawson and cecil moore respectively. thoughts?

not sure about stepp. i would recommend indoor track.....

i am told to expect another down year. not sure what has happened in dumplin valley. from mid 90s to 2003-04, pats bball was tough. very competitive in the district and region. not so anymore. of course, the district was much tougher in those times as well in my opinion. there have been bright spots no doubt, but it was a MUCH deeper league. for example, cherokee and mo east were middle of the pack at best in those days, and they featured ryan lawson and cecil moore respectively. thoughts?

not sure about stepp. i would recommend indoor track.....

I agree that the IMAC is no longer a BB conference. Greeneville has had a good run of players and fortunate to have some great transfers over the last few years. And it seems like every year one other team will make a little noise. I have no idea why the level of ball has dropped. Many of the same coaches from the 90's were still coaching the last few years.

I agree that the IMAC is no longer a BB conference. Greeneville has had a good run of players and fortunate to have some great transfers over the last few years. And it seems like every year one other team will make a little noise. I have no idea why the level of ball has dropped. Many of the same coaches from the 90's were still coaching the last few years.

Maybe this is the problem. New blood in the IMAC may be needed? Do you think the rise of football at both Morristown schools and Greenville may have caused problems for bball?

OK so I have a lot of work to do on here...Let's get started shall we?

snowman,

how will cherokee be this year without your services? should they be pretty good or not?

Cherokee, like Morristown East has lost some key players that would have given them a chance to do well in this district. I'm not going to go into details but I'll just say that only 2, count em 2... Cherokee basketball players that are returning will have game experience, limited game experience...and only 1 of those 2 is a senior...

While Cherokee can always be expected to give 110%, play defense, and a slow and calculated offense, I'm just afraid that the talent on this team is only 2 or 3 players deep.

but hey nevertheless... I'll be there on Friday anyway!

Whose House? Our House!

Any word on how the Patriots have looked? Is the Stepp kid playing or is he doing indoor track?

Sullivan East is in the Big Nine man....and yeah he is playing basketball, word is that he shot around with LMU this summer...but take this topic to another thread...