Greeneville at Sullivan South

KEV-O

Regardless of the loss to South last night, Greeneville has a "GREAT" group of guys! Things just did not go their way after Brimer got hurt. This team is a force to be reckoned with and will back again fro another round next year! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have YOU been? Everybody on this thread know that 42-21 is the preferred score for them 5 River boys. By the way I don't believe I said who was 42 and who was 21...but you obviously figured it out all by yourself!! I guess it don't take a genius. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I surely don't have a dog on this fight, but for you CAP 1 of all people to come on here talking about a preferred FIVE RIVERS score! Its amazing how quickly pain will make you forget your own FIVER RIVERS DEFEAT. Ummm shhh... hush.... it was 21 to 14 Volunteer didn't want everyone to hear!

Formerblazer don't make me pull the DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS ATTALL card on you ol buddy!! I already took mine and admitted that the Vikings choked. All I want is for KEV-O to eat his "CROW" like a man and I will let it go.

NOW.........KEV-O......SAY THE WORDS!!/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I thought I heard you on this thread earlier talking about people starting crap and running their mouths and so on and so on! Let it go, he said congrats and thats all he should have to do. You shouldn't be on here runnning your mouth about anyone elses team anyway!

i believe that how south did give west a fit at the begining of the game, west came out the second half and gave south a fit with a near comeback. when east did score 21 south went on to score 41 straight. so they couldn't have gave them much of a challenge the whole time

My point was that east did have a lead(21) and if I am not mistaken, no other team they have faced in the playoffs has had a lead. No,we did not come out in the 2nd half but we led and had SS on the ropes 21-0. East was such a young team and to lead a team like SS 21-0 shows some light for the future.

My point was that east did have a lead(21) and if I am not mistaken, no other team they have faced in the playoffs has had a lead. No,we did not come out in the 2nd half but we led and had SS on the ropes 21-0. East was such a young team and to lead a team like SS 21-0 shows some light for the future.

well the devils had the same in regular season and pulled off the win...but that wasnt in the playoffs...

Congrats to South, I will be pulling for you this week.

Thanks to the Greene Devils, It has been one heck of a season. I know that the entire town and school are very proud of you. One of 8 4A teams in the state that were still playing football this past Friday. That says is all. THANKS FOR THE RIDE.

I surely don't have a dog on this fight, but for you CAP 1 of all people to come on here talking about a preferred FIVE RIVERS score! Its amazing how quickly pain will make you forget your own FIVER RIVERS DEFEAT. Ummm shhh... hush.... it was 21 to 14 Volunteer didn't want everyone to hear!

The "Preferred Score" thing was just my opinion at first, but it's now a proven fact. South not only beat but they DOMINATED EVERY 5 RIVER TEAM THEY PLAYED by 21 points (or more in Greenevilles case)! For them to have such a dominating performance on Friday only proves (to me and probably many others) that the first Greeneville win was the result of a bad day at the office for the Rebels (no doubt there worst performance all season), because they have proven that they are and were hands down the best 4A (and maybe even overall IMO) team in Northeast Tennessee. Everybody has a bad game every once and a while, and in my opinion that is exactly what happened in the first meeting between the two teams. If they played this Friday the smart money would be on South...don't you think.

The Volunteer vs THS thing doesn’t bother me...we simple choked. I have tried to give the Falcons the respect that they deserved for their win but I have been called out on it one to many times now. Bottom line (just as I stated above) every team is subject to a bad day at the office and that is what happened to the Vikings. We have struggled to get mentally up for teams that we have a clear advantage over and that can't look good on our coaching staff. Let's just hope for your sake it doesn’t take Volunteer as long to get their SECOND win EVER over the Vikings as it did to get the VERY FIRT WIN over the Vikings, or you may not get to see it in YOUR lifetime. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />