MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA's defense gave up 13 points against MBA--and that was with MBA consistantly getting very good field position. BA's defense will have another good outing.

The gentleman who said that Tate's perfromance is about equal to Jordan's (statistically) therefore it shouldn't make much of a difference is way off. The difference btw Jordan & Tate running for 90 yards and a TD is that Jordan commands an extra man in the box, more attention, etc...all of which inevitably open up the passing game. Not to mention you simply can't compare Tate & Jordan. BA's offense has been much more effective going back to a lot of I-formation and not so much spread. The development of their offense along with CJ's presence make for a very different team this time around.

Thank you.

1. That's your opinion and regardless if you look at pages 5-13, he's infected those pages with his crap.

2. Still, that's fifty plus yards that they gave up each drive, the majority of which we're run plays.

3. It is relevant. If tate has the ability to rush for as many yards as Jordan, then his presence should be easily as effective. Jordan's presence doesn't change the entirety of the game.

4. No they actually aren't small. The passing game for MBA is rejuvinated and as strong as ever. I guarantee you Vinsang, Waddey, and Bartholomew will have 200+ combined rushing yards on the "impenetrable" d-line.

Thanks.

. . . you know, I went back and looked at pages 5 - 13 and I can't imagine what your issue with this guy is. He gave an analysis of the game, made a couple comments on some of the BA players and picked BA to win. Take a deep breath. Get some therapy . . .

You are why beating MBA will be fun.

. . . you know, I went back and looked at pages 5 - 13 and I can't imagine what your issue with this guy is. He gave an analysis of the game, made a couple comments on some of the BA players and picked BA to win. Take a deep breath. Get some therapy . . .

You are why beating MBA will be fun.

I wish that one of the people guaranteeing an outcome could offer me some guranteed lottery numbers for tomorrow night. Winning 5 million dollars could comfort me a lot if MBA were to lose, and could probably throw a modest vicitory party if they win. And the leftovers could help purchase favorable officiating for next season, when we might need it.

What is the weather supposed to be tomorrow night?

I wish that one of the people guaranteeing an outcome could offer me some guranteed lottery numbers for tomorrow night. Winning 5 million dollars could comfort me a lot if MBA were to lose, and could probably throw a modest vicitory party if they win. And the leftovers could help purchase favorable officiating for next season, when we might need it.

What is the weather supposed to be tomorrow night?

Looks like 45 or so around game time. 41 by games end. "Feels like" temp is the same, so there must not be a lot of wind predicted - darn it! We need more than the narrower goal posts to slow down your kicker.

Jesus is it hard to say anything sensible when people like Yamrocks spam the board with continuous inane drivel. I honestly hope Yamrocks is a BA player because he's gonna get knocked flat like the rest of the BA defense. Look for Vinsang, Waddey, and Bartholomew to once again pick apart the BA D-line. It'll be a close game...for the first three quarters, but it seems a lot of people are doubting MBA's previous win over BA. Chris Jordan or not, their tailback still rushed for about as much as Jordan has been averaging on the year. Offensively for the Big Red, Andrew Harris and Spencer Wise have rejuvenated the passing game, not to mention MBA's stellar O-line featuring Preston Bailey and Wesley Johnson. Get ready for a Big Red Smackdown at MTSU this Saturday. Final Prediction:

MBA- 27

BA-13 (assuming BA has a kicking game)

Yamrocks comment about Trent Wallace was a bit of an inside joke. Trent attended BA up until a couple of years ago, so all these guys know him, and they remain friends.

Vintage Ryan...have to hope somebody else can take care of your rivals, heaven knows y'all couldn't do it.

Sorry, shouldn't make fun of the homeless...

What does that mean? Do old men in Florida take shots at anybody not from BA/MBA?

Thats a classless response to a rather cheesy post. You're losing it, but you're also getting older.