Red Bank vs. Maryville

lionheart6508

Greeneville beat South already this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> shows how much you know

in a sloppy mess by a field goal.. congrats we'll see who wins cause i bet barner doesnt run free like he did against VHS. i know more about high school football than you have thought about knowing kev /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a sloppy mess by a field goal.. congrats we'll see who wins cause i bet barner doesnt run free like he did against VHS. i know more about high school football than you have thought about knowing kev /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im sure you do so then you should know that win was no fluke, If barner will not be able to run free then im sure Greeneway or Hall will be more then willing to tack on some yards. An if the run does not work then we could always go to the WR's. Good luck trying to stop a spread O that can run an pass real good.

Rebs good luck from Central Bobcat you get by Red Bank and you got you another ring. No one from the other side of the State can compete. What an amazing run or Dynasty I should say.We got something for you next year so you better enjoy it now.Central Bobcat

Thanks for the support and I hope you are correct about with your prediction. I look foward to next year and the Maryville / Central game. I have no doubt that Central will be back and flying high in 08 and their visit to the Black Hole will be a classic.

Rebel9

Rebs good luck from Central Bobcat you get by Red Bank and you got you another ring. No one from the other side of the State can compete. What an amazing run or Dynasty I should say.We got something for you next year so you better enjoy it now.Central Bobcat

All good things come to an end. I wouldnt count west TN. out of anything.

CB thanks for the kind words and I think Central will be back next year as well.

Maryville needs to look no further than Red Bank for it will be a tough task for sure. Out west will take care of itself and there are some pretty good teams out there again this year.