Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

What is the exit number off of the interstate that allows you to be on a road that you go straight through an odd 4 way stop..... and go til the end of that road until it dead ends,...... then you take a left,...... and go until you come to a stop sign,..... then you take a right,..... and the school is just a short drive down on the left. I took this direction in '05 to get to Joe Byrns and thought it to be very easy to find, but forgot the exit number off the interstate. I got these directions from a nice lady at the school back in '05, but I called the school today but no one was there. Is this what you where explaining? Would you possibly know, or Moto, or Shep? Thanks guys and gals, in advance.

Exit Number 19 maxey road exit

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game plan for jobyrns is to wrap marco's ankles up. Because most of the teams I have seen on film try to hit marco up high when you do that he's so balanced and good that he is going to keep running. But we have been working on that all week so we'll will be all right . And number 33# is ready for him!

I'm sure #33 and #12 will get to meet each other often.

The game plan for jobyrns is to wrap marco's ankles up. Because most of the teams I have seen on film try to hit marco up high when you do that he's so balanced and good that he is going to keep running. But we have been working on that all week so we'll will be all right . And number 33# is ready for him!

Well, Logger, doesn't look like I'll be able to take you up on that Steak Dinner Friday. My Mom is having the "Big" family get together Friday night and unfortunately the women folk aren't willing to put their shopping trip off Friday to move the dinner up to a lunch. Bottom line, I ain't gonna make it Friday. Sure have missed talking Football with you guys this week, but it was the best thing to do. Didn't want past history to spill over into this thread. You guys be sure and take care of business Friday night and we can all have a big party next week at Butchie's expense!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GO RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!

Well for starters how many Rushing yard does Marco have and touchdowns of course. Does he ever fumble? Passing yards and touchdowns, interceptions also. Most importantly who are your tackle warriors?

Marco Rushing: 223 carries 2167 yards 29 td avg 180 per game..... Only fumbles 2 times all year and lost only one of them

Marco Passing: 41 of 93 700 yards 9 td 2 int

Defensive leader would be #88, #44, #30, #74 (freshman starter), #1

Well, Logger, doesn't look like I'll be able to take you up on that Steak Dinner Friday. My Mom is having the "Big" family get together Friday night and unfortunately the women folk aren't willing to put their shopping trip off Friday to move the dinner up to a lunch. Bottom line, I ain't gonna make it Friday. Sure have missed talking Football with you guys this week, but it was the best thing to do. Didn't want past history to spill over into this thread. You guys be sure and take care of business Friday night and we can all have a big party next week at Butchie's expense!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GO RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!

well sorry you not going to make it to the dungeon ,,,but like you said it's all going to be on Butchie /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> so how you think these 2 team's match up sense you have seen both team's play

well sorry you not going to make it to the dungeon ,,,but like you said it's all going to be on Butchie /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> so how you think these 2 team's match up sense you have seen both team's play

I think that athletically they match up pretty well. I believe Jo Byrns will have to play more ball control than they are used to in order to win. Jo Byrns will be VERY overmatched on the line. MP lineman are huge and physical. I don't think they are as conditioned as your guys are up front. This is probably due to the size. Big guys tend to run out of gas quicker. Jo Byrns is a big play offense, but big plays Friday will get you beat. Orlando moving the chains 4 or 5 yards at a time is what it will take. The longer you can keep those big guys on the field on defense, the less effective they are blocking on offense. They really feed off emotion also. Turnovers by your offense will fire their offense up and they'll likely take it right down the field on you. Keep an eye on 88, he tends to lead the blocking most of the time on offense. If your linebackers don't fill the gaps any better than we did, it'll be a long day. Like 38 said, if 12 gets in your secondary very often, he'll beat you by himself. Although he is a phenominal talent, the rest of the team doesn't get the credit they deserve. They opened holes up all night you could of driven a trailer truck through.

Bottom line, Logger, you guys are capable of beating them, but it will take excellent coaching. Obviously it has been said all year, stop Marco and you stop MP. We weren't able to stop Marco and we are as the MP folks like to say, "playing basketball this week". I still say the best way to beat MP is to stop Marco, figuring out how to do that is another thing. I'll give you the stat right now that I think will be the determining factor in this game for the reasons I stated above. TIME OF POSSESSION. Please remember that Logger ask my opinion before you MP folks get all tore up that I posted. Good Luck, Jo Byrns! I'll try and listen in over the internet in the second half. Moto, I'll probably be checking on updates Friday night, so have your phone handy.

I think that athletically they match up pretty well. I believe Jo Byrns will have to play more ball control than they are used to in order to win. Jo Byrns will be VERY overmatched on the line. MP lineman are huge and physical. I don't think they are as conditioned as your guys are up front. This is probably due to the size. Big guys tend to run out of gas quicker. Jo Byrns is a big play offense, but big plays Friday will get you beat. Orlando moving the chains 4 or 5 yards at a time is what it will take. The longer you can keep those big guys on the field on defense, the less effective they are blocking on offense. They really feed off emotion also. Turnovers by your offense will fire their offense up and they'll likely take it right down the field on you. Keep an eye on 88, he tends to lead the blocking most of the time on offense. If your linebackers don't fill the gaps any better than we did, it'll be a long day. Like 38 said, if 12 gets in your secondary very often, he'll beat you by himself. Although he is a phenominal talent, the rest of the team doesn't get the credit they deserve. They opened holes up all night you could of driven a trailer truck through.

Bottom line, Logger, you guys are capable of beating them, but it will take excellent coaching. Obviously it has been said all year, stop Marco and you stop MP. We weren't able to stop Marco and we are as the MP folks like to say, "playing basketball this week". I still say the best way to beat MP is to stop Marco, figuring out how to do that is another thing. I'll give you the stat right now that I think will be the determining factor in this game for the reasons I stated above. TIME OF POSSESSION. Please remember that Logger ask my opinion before you MP folks get all tore up that I posted. Good Luck, Jo Byrns! I'll try and listen in over the internet in the second half. Moto, I'll probably be checking on updates Friday night, so have your phone handy.

Well done Cascade11, you make some really good points w/ this breakdown of the game. Sorry you cant make it to the game and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well done Cascade11, you make some really good points w/ this breakdown of the game. Sorry you cant make it to the game and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Same to you and yours. Perhaps if we are both able to attend the semi-final, we can meet there. I will definitely be at the Boro for the final. Only about a 20 minute drive for me. Happy Thanksgiving!

On the Basketball boards... I've got us winning state in Basketball now.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Once an idiot, always an idiot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />