South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two need to kiss and make up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

KISS THIS BIG BOY

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and you honestly see it in your favor????

All I've read is south pitt has speed size and are talented.

Well guess what hampton has speed size talent and more heart than south pitt.

Remember this its not the size of the dog in the fight ..its the size fight in the dog!

and these dogs are going to bite your pirate head off!!!!

when its all said and done and hampton comes out on top I really want to see you pirate fans on here talking smack.

But know you guys you'll say our players werent ready and We had a bad game. Nope you'll be saying that because Our Dogs dominated you guys!!!

Go Dogs bite there bloody heads off!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lets c how much trash u r talking after the game.u sound like a puppy 2 me.wecyea.

WAY TO GO PIRATES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO GET YOU ANOTHER GOLD BALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game Bulldogs and South Pitt. Congratulations South Pitt. You have a great offense. IMO I believe this was the State Championship game. We should have earned your respect and Region 4's respect tonight. This was an extremely hard fought ballgame, and the best team won. You have Region 1's respect. Show the west what East football is all about. Again Congrats!

YOUR GUYS DID A GREAT JOB. BUT IN THE END VIC CALLED OFF THE DOGS IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> FAT BOY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That ain't gonna cut it fatrock, come on,,,,,,,, you been sayin all week that it was gonna be a wipe out. LET'S HEAR IT. We ain't the chumps you thought we were,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, right??????????????????????? Just say it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,