South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Looking at some ratings out of Memphis, the 4 teams South Pitt has played in the playoffs are ranked in the top 8 in the state, the only team Mckenzie beat in the top 10 was Mt Pleasant, they are 9th. These ratings has South Pitt as a 15 point favorite.

Where is the found Pugo?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is why South Pittsburg wins this football game they have had a tough tough road to get to the BURO an they have beat all 4 quality opponents an beat them all fairly badly so i say

SP 42

McKenzie 21

not too sure about your score prediction; McKenzie appears to be no less than TOUGH. I know we are capable of winning but you have made a good point about our playoff opponents. All four have been the toughest opponents I can remember us ever having in the playoffs. But thanks for your support and confidence.

Oh No Nothing Like That. Just that Mckenzie Always Defers.

Ah, well that might work out fine then, the Pirates usually receive if remember correctly.

Secret weapon..........Boxcar Bailey, 6'8" 345lbs and can run like the wind. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In that case, get me a Mckenzie shirt or hat, I am moving west!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South Pitt Sails Into This Game With Thier Clipper Ship And It Heavily laden With Wins. Mckenzie Strolls In With Only One Flaw To It's Season. The Pesky Pirates Hope To Sail Directly Past The Nasty Confederates And Steal The Gold From The TSSAA Stand. And Leave The Rebels With Judas' Piece Of Silver. But The Rebels Will Use Carr And Severely Bombard The Clipper Carrying The One-Eyed Pirates, Forcing Thier Keel To Run Aground. And With A Solid Run Performance Of Moore, Watson, And Johnson Devour The Clock And Steal The Pirates' Gold But Leave Thier Women Because They Are Missing More Teeth Than The Eye patch Wearing pirates. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 How's That For A Scenario http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Pesky pirates http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Good to see that you are getting back to your usual self Butchie!!!!!! I'm just now catchin' my breath from last Friday night and according to some we aren't supporting our team well enough. I guess we're gonna have to do something about all that for a while.

Can the Rebels win this game? The Pirates better believe it. We didn't get here by being so-so!!! We don't have any Gold or Silver Ball trophys in our trophy case but neither does this particular Pirate team. The past won't matter Friday afternoon. All that will matter is right then and who brings it!! I have faith that the Rebels will bring their A game. We are coming for the prize. Time will tell if the Pirates have the answer for that!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good to see that you are getting back to your usual self Butchie!!!!!! I'm just now catchin' my breath from last Friday night and according to some we aren't supporting our team well enough. I guess we're gonna have to do something about all that for a while.

Can the Rebels win this game? The Pirates better believe it. We didn't get here by being so-so!!! We don't have any Gold or Silver Ball trophys in our trophy case but neither does this particular Pirate team. The past won't matter Friday afternoon. All that will matter is right then and who brings it!! I have faith that the Rebels will bring their A game. We are coming for the prize. Time will tell if the Pirates have the answer for that!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I beg to differ, Duckman, about no Gold balls in the trophy case. The Rebel baseball team weren't supposed to beat Forrest for the Gold ball, but they did. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looking at some ratings out of Memphis, the 4 teams South Pitt has played in the playoffs are ranked in the top 8 in the state, the only team Mckenzie beat in the top 10 was Mt Pleasant, they are 9th. These ratings has South Pitt as a 15 point favorite.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ya' gotta love those strength and ranking polls!!!! They are the answer to all our questions!!! TCA was 10th everywhere in the state BUT Memphis. What matters is what SP does with us Friday afternoon.

I just got through viewing interviews with South Pittsburg Coach Grider and Mr. Football nominee Robinson and all I can say is that they are two class individuals. They showed nothing but class talking about their Pirates and the McKenzie Rebels. Check out the interviews of Grider, Robinson, Comer and Carr on the McKenzie website, you won't believe the respect both coaches have for the other schools football program.

I hope fans on both sides realize the respect these teams and coaching staff have for each other. The banter you hear on the T is different than what you hear on the practice field and team meetings

I am a proud supporter of the Rebel team. I know they will make us proud here in Carroll County this Friday. I am sure it will be an awesome game to watch. Both teams deserve the game but I believe the Rebels will pull out a win.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

Make us proud Rebels !!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ah, well that might work out fine then, the Pirates usually receive if remember correctly.

In that case, get me a Mckenzie shirt or hat, I am moving west!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Move to West Tennessee and we might fix you up with Boxcar's sister, Caboose Bailey......6'4" 175 lbs and holds the record for tearing up Memphis ratings. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats up... well ive been thinkin bout this for a couple days... and final i decide that i would post... heres my theory own mckenzie not havin a defense... we have had 5 shut outs and s pitt has only had two... i would conclude that mckenzie has a defense and from what i here s pitt has a good offense so should be a good game... thanks and see u friday in mtsu.....