South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Zone, I like our chances either way. I have to believe the leadership on this team is focused and ready to bring home the gold BALL

I Thnk It Will Be Closer game Than What Is Posted. The Winner Will Be Who Makes The Biggest Mistake Late In The Game. Or Who Scores Last.

I believe the tone of the game will be sit in the first quarter /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Who wants it more, and who is best prepared.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebel fans posting on here generally haven't missed a game. There were a few games toward the end of the seasno that the crowd fell off and it was disturbing to us who were there as well as the team. BUT, all season long, the Rebels have done their talking on the field. We

ve supported them and let them do their own "talking"!!! We could TELL you how good they are all week but, instead we gave ya'll a website to go and see for yourself what the Rebels are about.

Bottom line, we love our Rebels and believe in them and have made that point clear on coachT all season. We just feel that this is a point in the season where respect and discretion between fans is pretty much earned by each team and after all it IS the two teams that will be playing Friday and not us. Trust me, McKenzie will have a representative presence at Murfreesboro Friday!!!!

Point well taken, Duckman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See you at the 'boro /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!

South Pitt Sails Into This Game With Thier Clipper Ship And It Heavily laden With Wins. Mckenzie Strolls In With Only One Flaw To It's Season. The Pesky Pirates Hope To Sail Directly Past The Nasty Confederates And Steal The Gold From The TSSAA Stand. And Leave The Rebels With Judas' Piece Of Silver. But The Rebels Will Use Carr And Severely Bombard The Clipper Carrying The One-Eyed Pirates, Forcing Thier Keel To Run Aground. And With A Solid Run Performance Of Moore, Watson, And Johnson Devour The Clock And Steal The Pirates' Gold But Leave Thier Women Because They Are Missing More Teeth Than The Eye patch Wearing pirates. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 How's That For A Scenario http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Pesky pirates http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Looking at some ratings out of Memphis, the 4 teams South Pitt has played in the playoffs are ranked in the top 8 in the state, the only team Mckenzie beat in the top 10 was Mt Pleasant, they are 9th. These ratings has South Pitt as a 15 point favorite.

I believe TCA was ranked #10. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've said all year that if SP finds leadership, they'll win state.

Well, they've found it, and they are very tough.

Everyone is talking about their speed, but what impressed me most about their running backs was there refusal to go down.

It's very hard for one person to bring one of their runners down.

I've seen some posts about SP's kicking game. As far as I know they haven't attempted a field goal all year, and they haven't had to punt much, so they haven't had much practice, but their kicker is decent at extra points, they've had plenty of practice at that.

With that said, Good luck SP.

I may get off of work in time to catch the tail end of the game, but I think I know what the outcome will be.

SP 41-21

Here is why South Pittsburg wins this football game they have had a tough tough road to get to the BURO an they have beat all 4 quality opponents an beat them all fairly badly an i think that was the hardest road by far they could possible have to go through to get to the promise land so i say

SP 42

McKenzie 21

GO PIRATES!!!!

we will have 8 gold balls in the county after Friday