South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say that the Pirates have quite a few in Livingston rooting for them! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I haven't heard anyone yet say that they won't win the gold ball Friday. GOOOOOO PIRATES! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've been watching the McKenzie threads for several weeks...I had a feeling we would see you guys at the end. You are a little...ahhh.....unorthodox... and may appear somewhat psychotic to the first time observer /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Me neither. I'll be taking a break after football too.

Well Zone? I Don't Know Wether To Thank-you For Your Summation Or Invite You To The Wood-shed. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I Do Wanna Meet ya. Somewhere The Paramedics Can Aid Assistance. Just Inside Screaming Distance Would Be Nice. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Look who came back to cheer us on ... Thank ya MonsterMouth ... Welcome back /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just knew that the 'tater head known as monstermouth would show back up this week. It just hasn't felt right on here this week without some of our area fans dissing us!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie should be on this one pretty quick!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate says, yes, your right bulldog. SP is not fast or as fast as people think they are.

Hampton can break a long run,fumble almost falldown and still out run the SP DBs to score.

SP is so slow the Hampton coaches "chose" not to kick to them. OP says we SP folks are wearing the rose colored glasses. It's amazes OP how most observers see them differently.They 2 are wearing rose colored glasses. Hope you can make it to Murfreesboro and perhaps the turf will finally help the Pirates persuade others. Nah, just not as fast as people think. OP says it's not hard to contain their speed outside since they seldon attempted the corner. Thay can't pass either so OP is now convinced the Rebels will take this championship back to west Tn. Nah..................................

Your Quote:

SP is not as fast as they like to think "because if they were they would have ran down Hampton's RB down on the long td run. Our tailback had time to fumble the ball pick it up and still get into the end zone."

Sounds like SP is slower than Hampton to this OP.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your Rebels will be able to score with them. They never stopped Hampton we just stopped our selves with penalties that got us into 3rd and long situations that we wasn??™t able to convert. SP??™s defense is lackluster but there offensive is another story. Get a stop or two, execute on offense and you team has a really good chance of bringing the gold ball home.

I'm sorry but if your in the state championship you dont have a lackluster defense

Well Zone? I Don't Know Wether To Thank-you For Your Summation Or Invite You To The Wood-shed. But I Do Wanna Meet ya. Somewhere The Paramedics Can Aid Assistance. Just Inside Screaming Distance Would Be Nice.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Just ask Duckman...he knows how to find me. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Just wanted to say that the Pirates have quite a few in Livingston rooting for them! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I haven't heard anyone yet say that they won't win the gold ball Friday. GOOOOOO PIRATES! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Heath's old GF /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...you coming to the game? Tell the fine folks in Livingston we appreciate the support

I'm sorry but if your in the state championship you dont have a lackluster defense

Naw..that's us lackluster...and McKenzie is overrated...should be a boring game /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

McKenzie tackled the big guys better than the Dailey type scat back (sorry he is not a QB...he is a direct snap RB). Thing is we have 2 big backs #24 & #2 (some plays one is FB and the other is a wing/slot) that will pound you and several small speedy guys #1, #25, #40, #35. Our QB #5 is a pretty elusive kid too when he gets is number called. #21 will line up in as many as 5 different positions during the game and if you had a hard time tackling Dailey you won't like chasing #21

Zone, I don't understand why #5 doesn't run it more. He is very talented, and for the most part he's always handing the ball off.

I saw the play against Friendship, I think, where he made a couple boys lose their shoes.

Ya'll could probably be very effective with the option. Ya'll may have it in your repertoire, but I don't remember ya'll running it. However, you really haven't had to.