South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do hope all these McKenzie folks remember how to log back in here after the game. Funny how many Hampton talkers just skipped coming back and went straight to the basketball message boards. If I'm wrong I'll be glad to log back on and say so. But having seen McKenzie, they won't stop South Pitt even once. Unless South Pitt fumbles, like they did against Hampton, its over by early in the second half. And you can disguise that cute little finesse offense with two TEs all you want, but the Rebels are about to get smacked in the mouth.

I am going with the upset in this one, McKenzie 48, South Pitt 35

McKenzie has a very good football team and they have played some quality opposition this year losing only once to a very good 2A team that made it to the semifinals.

Rebels are gonna shock the world tomorrow!

By the way I am not really a Rebel fan, but I have seen them play and I am pulling for them in this one.

Could you type that a little bigger please? The folks on the other side of the office couldn't read it! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

The way I'm seeing this is that Mckenzie kicks off then South Pitt, runs it back. Then South Pitt. kicks off and Mckenzie runs it back. If that the case this will be a high scoring game. Now do this young men have it in them to run up and down the field all night for 48 min. The defense for both teams don't need to dress out them..........................

For most part it's the same guys that play on the offense...1A football ya know /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I sure do hope all these McKenzie folks remember how to log back in here after the game. Funny how many Hampton talkers just skipped coming back and went straight to the basketball message boards. If I'm wrong I'll be glad to log back on and say so. But having seen McKenzie, they won't stop South Pitt even once. Unless South Pitt fumbles, like they did against Hampton, its over by early in the second half. And you can disguise that cute little finesse offense with two TEs all you want, but the Rebels are about to get smacked in the mouth.

I am not from either side and what I have seen is SP fans(not all) post scores like 51-14 and say it will be over by the half and all that mess while Mckenzie fans have said it would be decided by a TD, FG, or less. Seriously though, who cares if they come back after the game if Mckenzie loses regardless of how bad they might lose, it would make me sick to make it that far and lose, I wouldnt want anything to do w/ a message board for awhile.....

Mckenzie had better leave the field goal kicker at home, they better do away with the punter as well. You go to kicking field goals and punting against this South Pitt team ,you are in serious trouble.These boys can move the ball. I also think they got a wake up call last week, I'm sure the focus has been on defense all week. The Carr may get run over by a Chattanooga CHOO CHOO.

I think the Rebels will be too enamored with just being there the first time. They will not overcome the shock and awe of the Pirates and really even start playing until the second half. By then it will be too late. If they really even knew anything at all about the 2007 Pirates they would just stay home and let the Pirates have it by forfeit and do it just for spite. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I am not from either side and what I have seen is SP fans(not all) post scores like 51-14 and say it will be over by the half and all that mess while Mckenzie fans have said it would be decided by a TD, FG, or less. Seriously though, who cares if they come back after the game if Mckenzie loses regardless of how bad they might lose, it would make me sick to make it that far and lose, I wouldnt want anything to do w/ a message board for awhile.....

It's coachT protocol to come back for one day after a game and face the music, eat crow, suffer humilitation. Whatever the case. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> It's all in fun..., for most people. I've had mine twice this year.

It's coachT protocol to come back for one day after a game and face the music, eat crow, suffer humilitation. Whatever the case. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> It's all in fun..., for most people. I've had mine twice this year.

Fortunately I have avoided crow this season after eating 2 very large and distasteful platefuls last season. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hope my streak will continue for awhile.

I dont care to face the music and I did. SP has a very explosive offense and Mckenzie could be in for a very long night.(afternoon) Although the same was said last year and Friendship went down to the boro and fell on their face. Not know ing anything about the West, I wouldn't make any predictions, I'll let SP keep making the ridiculous predictions. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think the Rebels will be too enamored with just being there the first time. They will not overcome the shock and awe of the Pirates and really even start playing until the second half. By then it will be too late. If they really even knew anything at all about the 2007 Pirates they would just stay home and let the Pirates have it by forfeit and do it just for spite. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If the is the case They must have that gold ball in the mail on it's way to South Pitt. All I will say is that SOuth Pitt. may want to set up appointment with their Dentist to have their teeth checked after the game. Mckenzie is going to hit you there and keep hit you there untill it is over...........................................

LoL and if / when McKenzie comes out on top we can expect to find you back here, MoreCowDung? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />