South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kind of funny to see that most SP people have been a coach t member for years and the last couple of opponents, well most people like to jump on a bandwagon and talk even if they dont know

the first thing about football or have played it!

You dont recognize them because you haven't played this far into the playoffs in a while...

Its kind of funny to see that most SP people have been a coach t member for years and the last couple of opponents, well most people like to jump on a bandwagon and talk even if they dont know

the first thing about football or have played it!

I have read CoachT message boards last couple of years...only signed on recently because someone posted something that was totally untrue and uncalled for that made me MAD. Held my cool, though and got them told in a nice way, believe it or not. Could have gotten banned from site before I got started good but I held onto my SP class!!

And you've been on coach t with a sign on name how long? Sorry to burst your bubble but we've already heard this garbage the last 14 weeks.

And Friday we'll see what team talks the talk and what team walks the walk ...

I've made a note on my desk of your sign in name ... After Friday make sure and come back and visit ..

But remember what I said about not getting anywhere up the middle ... That way I won't have to refresh your memory /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY LET THEM GO FOR IT, IF THEY GET STUFFED A COUPLE OF TIMES THEN THEY MIGHT NEED TO TRY A DIFFERENT GAME PLAN. WHO DO YALL THINK YALL ARE ALCOA OR MARYVILLE, JUST KIDDING YALL ARE GOOD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A GOOD KICKING GAME ON DISPLAY...................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't be needed, and even if is was, we wouldn't use it.

For what its worth, South Pitt Beat Tyner a little worse than Fulton did, If I'm not mistaken ,Fulton plays Saturday. Get the picture.

Pujo...In case I don't get a chance later (or just plain forget) I want to thank you and all the Hampton folks for your support... we appreciate it. That goes double for all you region 3 and 4 brothers that have been behind us and all the other Marion County and local area folks that are showing your support. I'm headed down to our last practice with this team and I'm going make sure they know about all the support the Team is getting.

BTW...I can't wait for the kids to see my new hair cut /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes he is but so is ya'lls coach ... But I was most impressed with Robinson's interview. Very classy guy ...

Read a couple of posts about him "playing dirty" on defense but he doesn't come off like that ... Very lucky to have a player such as him on the team ...

Thanks Rebel....what you saw is what this young kid is all about, heart and confidence.

That was certainly their most impressive win. I'd say that one gave them the confidence they needed to get this far. It was a close game though; what was it about Tyner that gave SP the most trouble?

That game was not decided until the very last minute...dog fight the whole way. Their speed...they are as fast and have as many fast kids as us. If not for adding the Gun this year I'm not sure we could have won. The gun gave us an edge that Tyner could not overcome

I am going with the upset in this one, McKenzie 48, South Pitt 35

McKenzie has a very good football team and they have played some quality opposition this year losing only once to a very good 2A team that made it to the semifinals.

Rebels are gonna shock the world tomorrow!

By the way I am not really a Rebel fan, but I have seen them play and I am pulling for them in this one.

No way Mckenzie scores that much...it would not surprise me to see them get into the 20's, but not much more.