South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice side step, guess you know you are wrong..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kevin, Isn't there a basketball game you need to be at /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It could have gone either way. But he was rolling over the defender when the ball came out. Only thing touching the ground was his calves down.

It wasnt a fumble, but seriously like it really mattered...../rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I never said it was a fumble. I watched the replay. The ground caused the fumble.IMO Not that it mattered. Just one of them calls you get in HS ball, almost every week.

If that all you have it will do..............

It should be a law that you could not have that much speed and from that many players one one team.............

There is...it's called the Alcoa rule /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Way to go Pirates that's one going back east /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fumble Bumble!!! Who cares? Would it have made a difference? No, A State Championship game played with the new "mercy" rule in affect, one call doesn't make a difference in that game.

On a side note though, the refs for all of the championship games make $100 to call the game, plus 10 cents a mile for gas, one would think that the TSSAA could afford to pay these refs more, to call the championship games, the refs have to love what they do, because they aint getting rich!!

South Pittsburg has one heck of a running game. It was unstoppable.

#24 for SP is a beast!!!

NO, what SP has is one heck of a Offensive Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 8 yr old could score behind that O line. IMO # 21 looked better than #24, they both looked good but #21 just had that little something extra that you cant teach.

Wow!!! What An Amazing Group Of Athlete's. Mckenzie Was Outclassed From The Whistle. 52 -20. And Thanks For The 20. We Really Stunk It Up. I Don't Think We Ever Got Off The Bus. And Maybe We Shouldn't Have. You Guys From South Pitt Tried To Tell Us But We Wouldn't Listen. Congratulations On An Amazing Season And A Thorough Trouncing Of My Rebels. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

NO, what SP has is one heck of a Offensive Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 8 yr old could score behind that O line. IMO # 21 looked better than #24, they both looked good but #21 just had that little something extra that you cant teach.

Whoever won the player of the game is who I was talking about, not sure of the number. They were laying some crazy stiff arms out there. I agree about the O line though, they weren't getting touched until they had already gained about 6-7 yards.